Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Raznosacpice - Holy Priest

raznosacpizze

Raznosacpice - Holy Priest Empty Raznosacpice - Holy Priest

Post by raznosacpizze Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:42 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes
    Can you speak as well? No, at this moment im using my hand made stereo speakers (I also have headphones but they are broken and earphones from MP3 player but they dont have a mic).

Character name: Raznosacpice
    Class: Priest
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Holy

Raid experience: I played on retail when TBC was up. We cleared whole Maggy, Karazhan, Gruul's, SSC, TK, BT and just started SWP when WOTLK came up, then I stoped playing retail. So far, on Feenix, I have expirience in 4/10 MC and ZG 4/10.

Class/spec experience: Priest is one of the classes I know to play good, specially as healer.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? Knooz, Blastoff and maybe some other players, but only from BGs, when I raped them or they raped me Very Happy

What kind of person are you? Im a frendly person, a bit quiet till I get known some people. I nearly never go berserker haha. As for dungeons which I dont need, I'm willing to join if theres a chance of getting some fun and laugh, also some cookies Very Happy

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Im looking for some active guild with frendly and expirienced players from which I can learn something new and have fun. I'm kinda new to this server, so I dont know which guild is good or bad but I hope You guys will turn out to be great community.

What can you bring to the guild? I will always listen, try my best in raids and help as much as I can to other guildies.

Anything you want to add? I think this application provided all informations needed. If not, feel free to pm me ingame.

Last edited by raznosacpizze on Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Orutra

Raznosacpice - Holy Priest Empty Re: Raznosacpice - Holy Priest

Post by Orutra Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:57 pm

I have been today with him on 5 man istances, and he is a good player!
    +1 from me
    Garahn
    Garahn
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Garahn Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:10 pm

I'll have Makka take a look

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 1:36 pm