Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Vastro, Holy priest

vastro

Vastro, Holy priest Empty Vastro, Holy priest

Post by vastro Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:36 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes
    Can you speak as well? Yes, english

Character name: Vastro
    Class: Priest
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: 26/25 or 31/20
    Relevant stats: HP/Armor/Defense/Dodge/Block/Parry as tank, AP/Hit/Crit for physical dmg chars, SP/Spellhit/Spellcrit/MP5/Mana for casters. All unbuffed hp 3.1k mana 6.6k wearing d2 set (not donated, and I know it's not ideal but I like to match) 300+ healing (depending on wut I wear) 31 mp5

Raid experience: Which classic raids have you completed? mc,bwl, some aq40 no naxx (stopped playing b4 it came out)

Class/spec experience: How much experience do you have with playing the class and spec you are applying with? played as holy during vanilla retail, also played h pally in tbc so I've healed for a while now. Although I have to admit I raided as Spriest during wotlk.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? No

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Quite apart from being a good raiding guild, is there anything else about the Forsaken that has tickled your fancy? Have you heard of our humour, our insane officer staff, our mascot Viking? Why is it *Forsaken* that you want to join? I came onto this server hoping to relive my vanilla experiences and also experience content I missed out on. I did some research into guilds and Forsaken seems perfect in that department. I have to admit I don't know much about the people of the guild as I'm new to the server.

What kind of person are you? As in are you a humorous person, are you friendly, do you like the odd dungeon that you don't really need, just to socialize, what makes you *you* and not the guy next to you? I'm the kind of player that is down to do anything most of the time especially older dungeons and raids for alts (but only if we're all on vent). It hooks up alts and maybe and lets me roll on random stuff for my RP experience or offspec. Yea I rp sometimes (not hardcore) but you might see me walking around random places living out the life of an undead.

What can you bring to the guild? Yes, we know you can bring another «insert your class and role here» to the guild. But what else? Are you the kind of guy that will help other guild members farm dungeons for items, would you help farm buff consumables for that big upcomming progression raid next weekend, do you have alts that can provide us with crafting items with CDs, anything like that. I always farm consumables: pots, food buffs, flasks, any1 is free to what i bring IF you need but then you'll now owe me a favor and it'll be a weird one.

Anything you want to add? I also love pvp, as healer (wtf?), so Im down for premades or if a some1 just wants a pocket healer to que together I'm down. I'm not interested in the hwl grind tho.
    Jindo

Vastro, Holy priest Empty Re: Vastro, Holy priest

Post by Jindo Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:10 am

hello vastro,

your application has been put effort in, but i dont really get the information i need. one of these are: what kind of person are you? are you loyal and dedicated? do you bother waiting longtime for loot? all those questions i like to see an answer on Smile

ill be looking forward seeing answers on those questions
    vastro

Post by vastro Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:19 am

In my opinion I feel I am definitely a dedicated player, in the past I attend all raids on time if I can, which is most of the time. As for loyalty, I am very loyal to those I play with the most because they are what makes the game fun for me. Once I am in a guild I feel comfortable in there's no reason for me to leave, unless the guild disbands or something.

Now onto your question of loot. I don't mind waiting my turn at loot, I understand priority and seniority when it comes to loot as long as its fair and reasonable. This has never happened to me before but if I feel loot is being distributed unfairly then I'll discuss my opinions to you privately. Mostly, as long as my character looks pretty sexy I'm good.

Lastly, to describe myself personally, I am very enthusiastic in all things I do in-game. I think I'm a chill and fun guy but you'll have to get to know me to form your own opinions since I'm bias and I think I'm pretty much the coolest.

Feel free to ask any other questions.
    Jindo

Post by Jindo Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:25 am

okey vastro, i could not have wanted a better reply than this,

i like to have a chat with you in-game if you want to be a back-up Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:47 am