Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Status - Holy Priest

Status

Status - Holy Priest Empty Status - Holy Priest

Post by Status Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:21 pm

Hey guys, this is my application.

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes.
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes, I even have a backup computer just incase Smile.
    Can you speak as well? Yes, I have a mic.

Character name: Status
    Class: Priest
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Holy

Raid experience: Haven't raided on Feenix yet, but I have a lot of experience from retail. I raided a lot during the mc / bwl days, and then I went what I would call casual during the AQ/Naxx days even though only a few guilds even got that far. Also did loads of raiding during tbc and wotlk, but I doubt that matters.

Class/spec experience: Priest has always been my class, even though I've played everyone of them seriously.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? None actually, I'm quite new on Feenix.

What kind of person are you? I guess you could call me a serious gamer, but I also love jokes and casual chilling outside OG.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Well, from what I've seen so far, you're a serious guild that does both pve and pvp, which fits me well.

What can you bring to the guild? A serious attitude towards the guilds goals, great healing and a guildmember that helps others when he is needed. I'm also a reliable player, I never say I'll come to a raid and then dont show up.

Anything you want to add? If you have any questions, feel free to /w me ingame or write it here.

Cheers,
    Status.
    Garahn
    Garahn
    Admin
    Admin

Status - Holy Priest Empty Re: Status - Holy Priest

Post by Garahn Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:26 pm

I need Makka to look at this, though it sounds pretty good. Feel free to pester him in game if you see him on.
    Status

Post by Status Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:08 pm

Alright, well I've played with a few of yours members today and been their personal healbot, guess they could tell you what they think of me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 2:12 am