Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emigrant Holy Priest

Emigrant

Emigrant Holy Priest Empty Emigrant Holy Priest

Post by Emigrant Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:50 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes
    Can you speak as well? Of course

Character name: Emigrant
    Class: Priest
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Holy

Raid experience: I played Vanilla already back in retail and managed to kill all sort of bosses in the following raids: ZG, MC, BWL, AQ and all the way to "The four Horsemen" in Naxxramas.

Class/spec experience: I've been playing holy priest for four years from now so yes im one of a hell seriouse player Wink

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? I've been playing with lots of your guild members in dungeons. For example: Settanus and Knooz

What kind of person are you? Im one of a friendly guy whos helping others with raids / mats / whatever they need aslong im available of helping them out.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Im lookin for a seriouse guild whos not screwing up by ninja pulling any sort of trashs/bosses and leaving the raid group because of one single wipe.

What can you bring to the guild? Lots of heals, dispels and disease i'll do everything to keep the raid alive.

Anything you want to add? Hmm nah not really. You can find me by whispering me ingame or just reply to this post.

Thanks for taking your time reading my Application!

Best regards Johan.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:17 am