Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychonaut - Warrior

Psychonaut

Psychonaut - Warrior Empty Psychonaut - Warrior

Post by Psychonaut Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:11 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: i've red and understood the rules, raid times are perfect...

Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes
    Can you speak as well? Not realy my mic is broken

Character name:Psychonaut
    Class:Warrior
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with:Protection

Raid experience: I've cleared MC,ZG and onyxia on retail, on this server i haven't raided yet, but i saw my friend (Zataron, who is also in your guild) playing MC and i find it bit easier than on retail...

Class/spec experience: Been playing as pot warrior on retail for a while, but not in Vanilla wow but im getting used to it...

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? Baghar/Zataron and
    Shamax, also few guys i saw in MC raid ^^

What kind of person are you? Helpful i'd say, funny also and definitly not a hot-header wipes can't piss me off...

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Well since i got 60 and took some gear i found my self in need for a guild for better gear, i saw Zataron playing MC few days ago and i realised Forsaken is great guild for that, and some fun also...

What can you bring to the guild? Some good tanking i guess and some Serbian jokes Very Happy

Anything you want to add? not realy but i would like to get added xD

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:16 pm