Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Imora - Disc / Holy Priest

Imora

Imora - Disc / Holy Priest Empty Imora - Disc / Holy Priest

Post by Imora Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:25 am

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?:

Yes i've read them thoroughly, i see no problem there. However regarding raid times; i can make the other days 99% of the time, however Sunday is quite a problem for me so that's going to be a 50 / 50 day for me, if i cannot make it i will make sure i tell you far before the raid has even started.

Can you listen on Ventrilo?

Yes i can listen to anything that is said on vent, from simple instructions to vulgar humor on vent, whatever it is!

Can you speak as well?

I have a working mic and will use it whenever needed, i won't be shy in using it if i need to be vocal for whatever reason.

Character name: Imora
    Class: Priest
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Disc / Holy

Relevant stats:
    410 + healing
    33 mana / 2 sec while casting
    79 / 2 sec outside 5SR
    166 Spirit
    4741 Maximum mana

My gear is not enchanted yet as i have been focusing heavily on my AD rep, however if i get accepted into the guild, i will get all possible enchants ready before the next raid.

Raid experience: Which classic raids have you completed?

Molten Core: Cleared
    Zul'gurub: Cleared
    Blackwing Lair: Cleared
    AQ 20: Cleared
    AQ 40: Cleared
    Naxxramas: Spider Wing cleared, Plague Wing 2/3, Military Wing 2/3, Construct Wing Cleared. So 10/14 in total cleared during Vanilla period.

I cleared all of this content in the guild called Infinity on Frostwhisper (Eu), as you can see it is the same guild as Sincery was in, we've been playing together for an extremely long time now and we've been both yearning to go back to our roots and back to Vanilla raiding.

Class/spec experience: How much experience do you have with playing the class and spec you are applying with?

During Vanilla i was 100% mage, i raided through all the current content as a mage in vanilla, however during TBC i rolled a Resto druid and healing has become a big part of me now ever since. Healing is a great passion to me and i never healed as a priest so i thought it would be appropriate for me to roll one here, and from my experiences so far it is an extremely fun class. I feel i know the mechanics well (down ranking in particular) although i have only experienced healing in vanilla in 5 and 10 man formats, so i am prepared for any challenges which may come my way in 40 man raiding.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who?

Unfortunately i know nobody in Forsaken, however i have grouped with some of you a few times while i was franticly trying to gear up.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Quite apart from being a good raiding guild, is there anything else about the Forsaken that has tickled your fancy? Have you heard of our humour, our insane officer staff, our mascot Viking? Why is it *Forsaken* that you want to join?

From my experiences on this server so far and from grouping with some of your Forsaken chaps, i feel as though Forsaken will be a very competent raiding guild to join with. There are a lot of 'retards' on this server so it would be very refreshing to play with competent people who know their class well and are very experienced with Vanilla mechanics. I love the hardcore aspect of raiding and i have been playing the game ever since i was 15 when WoW was first released.

What kind of person are you? As in are you a humorous person, are you friendly, do you like the odd dungeon that you don't really need, just to socialize, what makes you *you* and not the guy next to you?

I feel as though i'm not a serious person at all, even though from a glance i may be one of them formal people, i just make the Application formal because well acting idiotic on your application isn't exactly appropriate hah. At heart i'm quite a silly guy with a (some may call) strange sense of humor, i love to laugh and i don't take myself seriously at all, i can poke fun at myself and i will take almost anything lightly and humorously. Regarding raiding however i understand i will need to bring my A-game, including variety of pots flasks and all that good stuff.

What can you bring to the guild? Yes, we know you can bring another «insert your class and role here» to the guild. But what else? Are you the kind of guy that will help other guild members farm dungeons for items, would you help farm buff consumables for that big upcomming progression raid next weekend, do you have alts that can provide us with crafting items with CDs, anything like that.

I feel i can bring you a healer which can follow instructions on vent and will follow them strictly, healing targets and all that good kinda stuff. I like to think i'm a kind person with a lot of empathy for others, so i will always be willing to help do dungeons for people's alts if i'm not doing anything particularly important. I play the game a lot and i know consumables are very important in Vanilla as there are so many different kind of consumables a healer will need (vast amounts of mana potions and Dark runes, flasks and a variety of different regen pots and food), i know exactly what i'm getting myself into in the consumables department which is precisely why i have rolled Herbalism and Alchemy, i will strive to farm my own herbs and make my own flasks / pots.

Anything you want to add?

Thank you very much for reading my application, i have been gearing extremely hard to try and get the best pre-raid gear possible. There are still things i need to accomplish like getting Revered with AD so i can afford to get the trinket however apart from that i feel there is nothing more i can do to make my gear better (excluding enchanting). Raiding in vanilla is something i am so excited to do and would love to experience it again, but well now im just rambling, i hope to hear from you soon Smile
    Jindo

Imora - Disc / Holy Priest Empty Re: Imora - Disc / Holy Priest

Post by Jindo Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:21 am

hello imora,

i must say your application was fun reading, did not bore me any second.
    were a litle full on core priests, and thats a shame. i would like to have you as backup bigtime, i hope you accept this.
    send me an in-game message so we can talk

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 9:20 am