Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Healmenot Priest Disc/Holy

healmenot

Healmenot Priest Disc/Holy Empty Healmenot Priest Disc/Holy

Post by healmenot Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:39 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?:Yes
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? No, taking laptop to get my headphone jack replaced within the next week.
    Can you speak as well? Yes, built in mic.

Character name: Healmenot
    Class: Priest
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: 26/25 Disc/Holy
    Relevant stats: 3k HP, 6k mana, 37mp5, +250 healing spells, 297 int, 205 spirit

Raid experience: Which classic raids have you completed? ZG MC Full aq20 and 4/8 BWL Retail.

Class/spec experience: I played a disc priest in TBC and decided to roll one here. I have no problem with the spec i'm currently using but would LOVE to play shadow(if not NBD)

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? Phate - PvP'd with him before he hit HWL

Why do you want to join Forsaken? I'm looking for a mature guild with smart players. I'd also like to broaden my knowledge on the vanilla raids and progress further than I did in vanilla retail.

What kind of person are you? Laid back. Dont really like getting into drama at all. I'm always just running around org until WSG pops or a raid is going on so i'm open to help anyone with anything if needed.

What can you bring to the guild? Another healer. Very Happy. If I'm not raiding I'm always in BG's so I'd love to get some premades going if anyone else would be up for it.

Anything you want to add? I'm pretty casual about the game but can get very serious when it comes to raiding. Mana can blow me.
    Funkey
    Funkey

Healmenot Priest Disc/Holy Empty Re: Healmenot Priest Disc/Holy

Post by Funkey Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:34 pm

Sounds good, Chilling attitude, I'm not into the priests, but it seems like we have highly active priests atm, so I don't know what your chances are
    Good luck though
    ~Funky
    Jindo

Post by Jindo Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:44 am

hello healmenot,

at first we are filled with priest to the top, but also your application doesnt really impress me. it almost seems like your looking more for a PVP guild than a PVE guild. i will have to decline this.

regards,

jindo
    healmenot

Post by healmenot Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:23 pm

Jindo wrote:hello healmenot,

at first we are filled with priest to the top, but also your application doesnt really impress me. it almost seems like your looking more for a PVP guild than a PVE guild. i will have to decline this.

regards,

jindo

Understandable. I've been in pvp guilds before and i'm looking for more of a PvE guild atm. tx for the look

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 3:05 pm