Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Divinelite - Disc/Holy Priest

divinelite

Divinelite - Disc/Holy Priest Empty Divinelite - Disc/Holy Priest

Post by divinelite Fri May 13, 2011 1:27 am

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?:
    1900 raid times 40 mans on Thursday, Sunday, and Tuesday. Yes i will be able to attend.
    Can you listen on Ventrilo?
    Of course, always willing to better myself.
    Can you speak as well?
    I like to think i do.

Character name:
    Divinelite
    Class:
    Priest
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with:
    Disc/Holy
    Relevant stats:
    I'm equipped with the Dungeon 1 items, may get the epic ZG set.

Raid experience: Which classic raids have you completed?
    I played a 60 priest through Vanilla, BC, and Wrath (BC & wrath being considered twink).I have raid experience all the way through till the first few bosses in Naxx (Prebc) and i completed Naxx in my Wrath play through.

Class/spec experience: How much experience do you have with playing the class and spec you are applying with?
    I played a priest from Vanilla until the beginning of Cata 1-80.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who?
    No i do not other then the members i had asked, for a link to the website to fill out an application.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Quite apart from being a good raiding guild, is there anything else about the Forsaken that has tickled your fancy? Have you heard of our humour, our insane officer staff, our mascot Viking? Why is it *Forsaken* that you want to join?
    The guild looks to have the progression, and organization for witch I'm looking for in a guild.

What kind of person are you? As in are you a humorous person, are you friendly, do you like the odd dungeon that you don't really need, just to socialize, what makes you *you* and not the guy next to you? What can you bring to the guild? Yes, we know you can bring another «insert your class and role here» to the guild. But what else? Are you the kind of guy that will help other guild members farm dungeons for items, would you help farm buff consumables for that big upcomming progression raid next weekend, do you have alts that can provide us with crafting items with CDs, anything like that.

I'm a leader and a follower, I like to help out as much as i can need be Information/mats/supply's/reagents/and any other necessary items/help that is needed. I'm pretty good at Theory crafting. Ive played WoW for a very long time, who knows what kind of knowledge i hold in store. I am completely okay with setting out on a raid or two, I will find many other things to do in the meantime.

Anything you want to add?
    I am in the United States Air Force and there may be a time when i get called (Very low chance), don't be upset with me.

Let me know what you guys decide.
    Thanks
    -Divine Smile
    Jindo

Divinelite - Disc/Holy Priest Empty Re: Divinelite - Disc/Holy Priest

Post by Jindo Fri May 13, 2011 8:15 am

hello divine, this is a very promissing application, but we are full on main priests but you could join as a backup.

for a backup i want to answers the following questions, if you would like to be so helpfull to answer them ofcourse Wink:

1. are you dedicated? in other words: do you want to make offers for the guild?
    2. are you active and stable? in other words: can you attend to each raid? will you make an away notification on forum when you cant attend on our raiding days? and will you be stable, in the way that you wont go ninja afk or all of sudden be inactive?
    3. and at last, are you a teamplayer, and can you take jokes? in other words: are you willing to sit out for 40 man raids, like AQ40 and BWL. will you help the guild to get better as a team, both as gear, skill and social. will you be a easy going person, someone who wont be to serious but also be serious if you are raiding at progression?

i hope you answer these questions too, becouse we could use a guy like you Smile

regards

Jindo, priest Class Leader
    divinelite

Post by divinelite Fri May 13, 2011 11:07 am

1. are you dedicated? in other words: do you want to make offers for the guild?
    I'm Sorry but I'm not sure what you mean by this, but if you asking am i willing to help the guild and all others in the guild then yes.
    2. are you active and stable? in other words: can you attend to each raid? will you make an away notification on forum when you cant attend on our raiding days? and will you be stable, in the way that you wont go ninja afk or all of sudden be inactive?
    I would do no less then to notify the guild of my absence. Like I said I am in the military and i make sure to the 100% of my ability to notify. I wont ninja afk or F5 I've gone through raids that required 50-100 wipes to acquire strat and knowledge.
    3. and at last, are you a teamplayer, and can you take jokes? in other words: are you willing to sit out for 40 man raids, like AQ40 and BWL. will you help the guild to get better as a team, both as gear, skill and social. will you be a easy going person, someone who wont be to serious but also be serious if you are raiding at progression?
    I don't expect to jump into end game progression with the gear i have, Sitting out on raids is not a problem with me like i said before i can find other things to do. I do like to pvp and and leveling up my professions. When I'm raiding my head is in the game i follow instructions and I'm always open to advice.
    Beergrills
    Beergrills

Post by Beergrills Fri May 13, 2011 11:18 am

Cool app, what are you doing in the Air Force ? What is your duty I ment Smile
    divinelite

Post by divinelite Fri May 13, 2011 11:23 am

Security Forces
    Beergrills
    Beergrills

Post by Beergrills Fri May 13, 2011 11:29 am

Cool , take this guy .. I wanna pilot an F22 ! Maybe attack Fjonk house with a20 warthog !
    divinelite

Post by divinelite Fri May 13, 2011 11:30 am

Ha yeah those are nice, Pilots take alot of schooling and time. A little more then what I'm willing to do ha.
    Beergrills
    Beergrills

Post by Beergrills Fri May 13, 2011 11:35 am

Yeah Smile Too bad the Bulgarian forces have only some fucking retarded old MIG 29s ... and We are still waiting for couple of Typhoons , if not.. I would sign Smile) I was reading somewhere that you can Sign for the US Air force.. and after the service you get American citizenship? Anything true about this ?
    Funkey
    Funkey

Post by Funkey Fri May 13, 2011 11:48 am

Beergrills use private chat or whisper the guy ingame.
    Jindo

Post by Jindo Fri May 13, 2011 4:45 pm

accepted as our second backup Smile

whisper me in game for invite and chat
    Fjonk

Post by Fjonk Fri May 13, 2011 8:09 pm

Beergrills wrote:Cool , take this guy .. I wanna pilot an F22 ! Maybe attack Fjonk house with a20 warthog !

AM FAMOUS
    divinelite

Post by divinelite Sat May 14, 2011 3:55 pm

Just a fyi my name has changed to Judeath Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:19 am