Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Zeratursa apply

Zeratursa

Zeratursa apply Empty Zeratursa apply

Post by Zeratursa Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:51 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes
    Can you speak as well? I will try Smile
    Character name: Zeratursa
    Class: Rogue
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Combat/swords i grind most of the free time i have .
    Relevant stats: 700 AP, 8% hit, 28% crit .

Raid experience: Im playing from alot years und/rogue in alot prevate servers aways pre-tbc.. i cleared almost all .. in warsong realm i was in mc/zg/aq20

Class/spec experience: I love rogue i used all possible builds + some hybrids i aways make and test.. so i know what my class can do i know and how to use it.. so yes i think i have class/spec experience .

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? Yea i know some . Xeroth helped me with some stuffs and i often talk with Jindo.

What kind of person are you?COmunicative person .. i love to play and to have a talk with someone . Im respectful so i expect others to show respect to me the same way.I like jokes but in some moments/ days im pretty serious.
    Why do you want to join Forsaken? Because i see the most stable and active guild in horde side is Forsaken.. i want to experience the old days of wow once again and i think the best way to do it to join Forsakan!

What can you bring to the guild? Im stable and serious player i can help out give some advices if needed.. + i can listen and do what is expected from me to be done.I am just another person sharing your ideas.

Anything you want to add? My English is not best! Smile
    nit
    nit

Zeratursa apply Empty Re: Zeratursa apply

Post by nit Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:30 pm

full on rogues; declined.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:24 am