Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

application Medlon

miklastheschmitt

application Medlon Empty application Medlon

Post by miklastheschmitt Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:50 pm

Character name: Medlon / Medlorx
    Class: Rougue / Priest
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Combat / Holy (i'm up to play shadow)
    Relevant stats: *Real low* both are just Green/Rare geared , dont wanna blame myself , gear inc. hopefully with your help

Raid experience: ZG, MC, AQ20,AQ40(not full).. etc... i'll learn all i need, sometimes i need some little descriptions

Class/spec experience: Raided most of the instanceses with rougue, just the 5s and 20s with holypriest , but i'll learn also

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who?
    Tecumseh.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Quite apart from being a good raiding guild, is there anything else about the Forsaken that has tickled your fancy? Have you heard of our humour, our insane officer staff, our mascot Viking? Why is it *Forsaken* that you want to join?
    Coz i want to raid. Raid with brainfull people .. idk , randomraids allways changeing to timewastegroups .. i heard you are the best =D

What kind of person are you? As in are you a humorous person, are you friendly, do you like the odd dungeon that you don't really need, just to socialize, what makes you *you* and not the guy next to you?
    well normally i would say , just take a look at me , most of the player who discribe them self say they are jesus or some1 else , to look better Very Happy , but y im a humoroues person and im friendly as long you are friendly to me , you rlly need much to get me enrage

What can you bring to the guild? Yes, we know you can bring another «insert your class and role here» to the guild. But what else? Are you the kind of guy that will help other guild members farm dungeons for items, would you help farm buff consumables for that big upcomming progression raid next weekend, do you have alts that can provide us with crafting items with CDs, anything like that.
    2characters rougue priest
    i gonna do , letherworker + skiing and with my priest alchi + herb

Anything you want to add?

would be nice to raid with you
    medlon Wink
    Jindo

application Medlon Empty Re: application Medlon

Post by Jindo Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:54 pm

hello,

im sorry but you dont got what it takes to join forsaken, and that is:
    1. an application which is put effort in.
    2. BiS pre raid gear

try again later Smile

Jindo, Priest classleader

PS: apply with one class at a time
    miklastheschmitt

Post by miklastheschmitt Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:02 pm

Oh i'll but not this time , first i'll get some gear.
    might be that you need me than more =D

its okay if you aint want me to join forsaken.
    im still alive but it would be nice Very Happy

medlon Wink later mb ^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:39 am