Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mage Application

Gizelle

Mage Application Empty Mage Application

Post by Gizelle Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:49 am

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?:
    Yes i did, and i can attend these raid everyday except for friday, ssturday, and only from 21:00 at sundays.
    Can you listen on Ventrilo?
    Anyone that want to join a guild must be able to listen to it and also understand whats going on, so ofcourse i can.
    Can you speak as well?
    My mic. is broken, but if its a requirement to get in the guild, i can buy a new one.
    Character name: My character is called Gizelle.
    Class:Undead mage.
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with:
    Well, ive been always playing as fire because in my opinion fire is the best spec to get the possible highest dps / damage done in pve, recently im playing frost 10/0/41 but im willing to respec any time its needed.
    Raid experience: Well, my story in wow started at 2006 March or something like this..when i played Vannilla on retail i managed to get into a guild that had mc ony zg aq20 and 5/8.. so its all in there.
    In the Burning Crusade i got into the best guild on the server, they were also eu 50 top guild, and they are still that (Flare EU / Jaedenar) so i cleared there everything, and know all the tactic for every instance / bosses so any time the guild would think that we start TBC i think i could help the guild alot with my past experience.
    About WOLTK (it was a piece of ****) But still i also cleared there anything except for a few bosses in Ulduar.
    And Cata: i didnt buy it, and i came back to Vanilla (on Feenix)

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who?
    Unfortunately not.

Why do you want to join Forsaken?
    As i mentioned before i cleared everything up to bwl, but i missed aq40 and type 60 Naxxramas, as i saw you are the only serious pve guild that has good raid times to me, so thats why!

What kind of person are you?
    Well, i wont go emo..but!
    Im 20 years old guy from Hungary. Im living with my parents. I attend a secondary school where i finish my learns this year. Im also working next to the school almost everyday so the earliest time i can get only usually around 16:30-17:30.. I also took my Language exam last year so english shouldnt be a problem i guess. Its all of me i guess, but feel free to ask if you got any question.

What can you bring to the guild?
    I can offer 100% raid activity to the guild, im also able to bring consumables to every raid.. You havent asked but i think its important.. My interned is very stable, havent had any issues with for years, so i wont go ninja offline, maybe when our mighty Feenix fails!

Anything you want to add?
    -

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:35 am