Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Application

Maukkislol
    Maukkislol

Application Empty Application

Post by Maukkislol Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:17 am

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes
    Can you speak as well? Yes

Character name: Maukkislol
    Class: Warrior
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Main spec is protection and offspec fury
    Relevant stats: Hp: 4499, Block: 14.92%, Dodge: 14,87%, Parry: 14,92%, Defense: 423, Crit: 15,13%

Raid experience: All clear's in retail

Classic wow: All preraid instanses,ZG,AQ20/40,MC,Bwl and Onyxia
    TBC: played only pvp on my mage. rank17 world best mage in sk-gaming pvp list. got short movie in Youtube.
    Wotlk: cleared onyxia and Naxx and started to pvp again.

Class/spec experience: I know my class 110% i got 2x 80lvl warrior in retail too, rank14 elf warrior and prot tauren warrior. so i'm played warrior class like 4 years.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? no

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Quite apart from being a good raiding guild, is there anything else about the Forsaken that has tickled your fancy? Have you heard of our humour, our insane officer staff, our mascot Viking? Why is it *Forsaken* that you want to join?

I'm seen many ppl from Forsaken and they all looks really gentle so i wanna be one of them. looks like they doing really hard work in raid so that's fine for me becouse i dont really like slacking..

What kind of person are you? As in are you a humorous person, are you friendly, do you like the odd dungeon that you don't really need, just to socialize, what makes you *you* and not the guy next to you?

I just came from Army, i was military police in Northest military camp in Finland, now always ppl ask "how cold there was?" .. fucking cold... around -40-50 Celsius in middle of winter.
    i have girlfriend but she working now in Sweden. so i have time to play alot.. Smile
    i dont have work yet but in future i'm going maybe afganistan to do some peacekeeper things.

What can you bring to the guild? Yes, we know you can bring another «insert your class and role here» to the guild. But what else? Are you the kind of guy that will help other guild members farm dungeons for items, would you help farm buff consumables for that big upcomming progression raid next weekend, do you have alts that can provide us with crafting items with CDs, anything like that.

I'm now in No Name guild main tank, and they needs me like everyday farming instanses becouse shitty gear ppl so i dont have choice becouse when guild needs me then i help ofc. i'm active player (around 8hours everyday).

Anything you want to add? I really hope that you get me in becouse its getting booring to farm only zg becouse No name guild cant move 40man instanses...
    Nahe
    Nahe

Application Empty Re: Application

Post by Nahe Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:19 pm

All clears in retail? So you cleared vanilla Naxxramas as 14-15 years old? I highly doubt that.
    Maukkislol
    Maukkislol

Post by Maukkislol Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:21 pm

Nahe wrote:All clears in retail? So you cleared vanilla Naxxramas as 14-15 years old? I highly doubt that.

naxx cleared in wotlk, not in classic...

so i was like 19 years old..
    Nahe
    Nahe

Post by Nahe Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:26 pm

Then everything isn't cleared in retail. Since this is a Classic/Vanilla/Pre-Tbc server, WotLK content doesen't really count, since it's just some sort of plus. But it's alright.
    Maukkislol
    Maukkislol

Post by Maukkislol Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:29 pm

Nahe wrote:Then everything isn't cleared in retail. Since this is a Classic/Vanilla/Pre-Tbc server, WotLK content doesen't really count, since it's just some sort of plus. But it's alright.

i mean that all those raids what i tell you here in apply is only from retail. no private server, in private servers i'm done all raid instanses in wow becouse i was game master in 1 private server.
    Nahe
    Nahe

Post by Nahe Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:39 pm

Alright Smile Anyhow, good luck on your aplication. wait for Ortra to answer it.
    Maukkislol
    Maukkislol

Post by Maukkislol Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:23 pm

Nahe wrote:Alright Smile Anyhow, good luck on your aplication. wait for Ortra to answer it.

thanks. its good that ppl asking Smile
    Garahn
    Garahn
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Garahn Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:39 pm

Looking at your stats I would say you are BiS outside of raids, or definetly within range of those. No idea if you have any tier gear or Mc loots. I would suggest Oru take you on as an MC/ZG raider until you have the gear for BWL and AQ, jsut a thought, wait for his reply though.
    Maukkislol
    Maukkislol

Post by Maukkislol Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:43 pm

Garahn wrote:Looking at your stats I would say you are BiS outside of raids, or definetly within range of those. No idea if you have any tier gear or Mc loots. I would suggest Oru take you on as an MC/ZG raider until you have the gear for BWL and AQ, jsut a thought, wait for his reply though.

yeh i have best preraid gear atm what tank would get so some MC run will be nice...
    Flarg

Post by Flarg Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:06 am

My old guildmate + from me.

Regards, Flarg aka runekeeper

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:31 am