Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Themaker- Marksmanship hunter

TheMak3R

Themaker- Marksmanship hunter Empty Themaker- Marksmanship hunter

Post by TheMak3R Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:00 am

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes.
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes.
    Can you speak as well? Yes.

Character name: Themaker
    Class: Hunter
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Marksmanship
    Relevant stats: 900 AP, 7,2% hit, 13.88% crit

Raid experience: I played retail where i cleared both Molten Core and AQ.

Class/spec experience: First time i have played a hunter above lvl 55. But i think i will be able to do some decent damage.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? I dont know any of the players.

What kind of person are you? I am mainly a funny, and social person person. I've got a very long fuse, so I wont start flaming people, and I always keep a civil tongue, even if I do get angry. Also i can help out if needed for either tacstics or items.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? I want to join Forsaken because of the disciplin and their large numbers of raiders.

What can you bring to the guild? Anything that the guild would need in the parcticular situation. Anything from ores to items.

Anything you want to add? I dont wanna add anything.

Last edited by TheMak3R on Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    Rokki
    Rokki

Themaker- Marksmanship hunter Empty Re: Themaker- Marksmanship hunter

Post by Rokki Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:19 am

Declined.
    We are full on Hunters.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:44 am