Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Charmer, Druid, Restoration

Charmer

Charmer, Druid, Restoration Empty Charmer, Druid, Restoration

Post by Charmer Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:10 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes.
    Can you listen on Ventrilo?: Yes.
    Can you speak as well?: Yes.

Character name: Charmer.
    Class: Druid.
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Restoration.
    Relevant stats: Relevant, irrelevant, I couldn't get theorycraft or however it is called, so I would kindly ask the druids' classleader or whoever is in charge to inspect me when they have some time, or if you know any other way to work it out, lemme know.

Raid experience: ZG, MC, Onyxia, AQ20, BWL, AQ40- Wiping on C'thun.

Class/spec experience: My main class was Rogue, that was the class I mainly raided with, I had a druid as an alt, I only did ZG, MC, Onyxia, World bosses with it, alts runs, I can play it, probably not as better as someone who has always played it, but I handle it pretty well.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? Crackbunny.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Quite apart from being a good raiding guild, is there anything else about the Forsaken that has tickled your fancy? Have you heard of our humour, our insane officer staff, our mascot Viking? Why is it *Forsaken* that you want to join? First of all, I want to do something useful for the guild, I want to contribute to the Guild's raiding progress. Second of all, joining a guild means meeting new people, meeting new people means learning things you had no clue about, it's more of a chain reaction which leads to a self improvement.

What kind of person are you? I'm a genuinely nice guy with an insanely developed sense of humour. I konw it sounds like the man of your dreams and you find it impossible to believe but that's me, baby. I'm very humble, I enjoy helping peeps, I dislike hypocrisy, I'm quick-tempered. There are so many things to be put down on the paper but I don't feel like getting completely naked, you'll get to know me better if I get in, no blackmail intended!

What can you bring to the guild? Yes, we know you can bring another «insert your class and role here» to the guild. But what else? My awesomeness. I have 300 alchemy/ 300 herbalism, this means I can contribute with potions and so on, I can also share my Arcanite Bar cooldown and Cure Rugged Hide( which I have on my Rogue) one.

Anything you want to add? I am tired, gonna watch Secret Window, take care.

Nolfavrell
    Nolfavrell

Charmer, Druid, Restoration Empty Re: Charmer, Druid, Restoration

Post by Nolfavrell Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:31 am

Declined. Full on druids, sorry.
    ~Nolf
    Charmer

Post by Charmer Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:55 pm

Thank you. If a slot opens up, please do give me a buzz, meanwhile I will improve my skills ^^, take care.
    Nolfavrell
    Nolfavrell

Post by Nolfavrell Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:56 pm

Btw if you are still playing and interested..let's talk again. I think we have a spot.
    Regards, Nolf.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:24 pm