Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Tecumseh - Restoration druid

Tecumseh

Tecumseh - Restoration druid Empty Tecumseh - Restoration druid

Post by Tecumseh Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:31 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?:
    Yes, I have. Since I'm working, I can only play in the evenings, anyway.

Can you listen on Ventrilo? Unfortunately, I'm deaf from birth so I can't understand anything you guys will say even if I use Ventrilo.
    Can you speak as well? Yes, I can speak english fairly well since its a main part of my job.

Character name: Tecumseh
    Class: Druid
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Restoration , 5/0/46 spec
    Relevant stats:

HP/Armor/Defense/Dodge/Block/Parry as tank, AP/Hit/Crit for physical dmg chars, SP/Spellhit/Spellcrit/MP5/Mana for casters. All unbuffed
    228 Intellect, 4400 mana
    151 spirit, so i guess around 50 mp5 (no mp5 items)
    ~50 heal bonus

Raid experience: Which classic raids have you completed?
    All of them (MC, BWL, AQ20, AQ40), and all TBC raids (TK, SSC, BT, SWP) on top.

Class/spec experience: How much experience do you have with playing the class and spec you are applying with? I've been member of some "best of server" guilds from the beginning of WoW onwards, be it official or private servers. Thus, I've completed all raids in Vanilla and TBC at least once. To add, I've played healer in all those raids, be it restoration druid or a priest.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who?
    Kaktus, since he posted a request for restoration druid applications in worldchat.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Quite apart from being a good raiding guild, is there anything else about the Forsaken that has tickled your fancy? Have you heard of our humour, our insane officer staff, our mascot Viking? Why is it *Forsaken* that you want to join?
    I would like to join the guild "Forsaken" since I believe it is the only guild with good enough teamwork to complete raids. I've experienced too many guilds with failed raid attempts because someone suddely had to "leave" or because people did not know the tactics.

What kind of person are you? As in are you a humorous person, are you friendly, do you like the odd dungeon that you don't really need, just to socialize, what makes you *you* and not the guy next to you? I think my best quirk is my seriousness to work at anything as well as my confidence to do a good job. Furthermore I like irony and I believe you will experience that in your guild chat quite some times Very Happy

What can you bring to the guild? Yes, we know you can bring another «insert your class and role here» to the guild. But what else? Are you the kind of guy that will help other guild members farm dungeons for items, would you help farm buff consumables for that big upcomming progression raid next weekend, do you have alts that can provide us with crafting items with CDs, anything like that.
    I selected the profession Herbalist/Alchemist because I know that flasks are essential for raiding. Thus I will attempt to provide you with sufficient amounts of flasks. Furthermore I can provide Arcanite transmutes.

Anything you want to add?
    I've started playing on this server approximately two weeks ago and thus I do not have "best in slot" equip yet. However, to my knowledge, skill can always make up for items which are a few "points" worse. What do you need someone with maximized items for if he always misses to heal at the correct time?
    Nolfavrell
    Nolfavrell

Tecumseh - Restoration druid Empty Re: Tecumseh - Restoration druid

Post by Nolfavrell Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:36 pm

Accepted.
    ~Nolf
    Flarg

Post by Flarg Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:04 pm

Yoy'r not druid CL anymore nolf Surprised i think we have even too mcuh druids atm.

Regards, Flarg
    Jindo

Post by Jindo Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:54 pm

hello flarg,

were inviting alot of backups for all classes becouse we need them, we had 2 druids online at raid invites. also, can you logg on your alt so i can get some flasks of distilled wisdom for me and my priests, Very much thanks

cheers.

topic closed
    Nolfavrell
    Nolfavrell

Post by Nolfavrell Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:55 pm

ROFL Flarg got pwnt by Jindo !

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:26 am