Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Archaic - 60 Restoration Shaman

Archaic

Archaic - 60 Restoration Shaman Empty Archaic - 60 Restoration Shaman

Post by Archaic Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:31 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes
    Can you speak as well? Yes.

Character name: Archaic
    Class: Shaman
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Restoration
    Relevant stats: 64mp5 (minus water totem) 408+healing and 5.4k manaz

Raid experience: Retail I cleared MC, ZG, Aq20, half of BWL and a few world dragons. Cleared all end-game raids in the Burning Crusade expansion and played on to level 80 but fucking hated that shit, bro.

Class/spec experience: I've played resto shaman from level 70 to 80 raiding constantly. Before that I played holy paladin from 60 to 70 also raiding end-game.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? I do not.

What kind of person are you? I'm the kind of person to wakes up in the morning, sticks my head out of the window and breathes in the day that awaits me.. I mean, I play wow.
    In all seriousness, i'm an easy going guy with a sarcastic and sometimes witty sense of humour. (that's right, humoUr!) I don't hog the mic on vent all the time craving the guild leaders attention and I can follow orders like a trooper. I'm all down for enjoying myself when raiding but when I know something needs to be done, that's where my focus will go.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Your raid times fit my schedule, you've been around for ages, no other guild really seems to compete with you (on the horde side). So i thought why not? Btw fuck Mahanas.

What can you bring to the guild? Class experience, along with fairly knowledgeable raiding experience. Level 300 Alchemy with ALL flasks. Arcanite bars.. yeah tell be about it, juicy aren't they?

Anything you want to add? Some raid days I may be called into work, but this is very rare.
    Orutra

Archaic - 60 Restoration Shaman Empty Re: Archaic - 60 Restoration Shaman

Post by Orutra Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:59 pm

+1 from me.
    I talked to him this morning and he seems to be a nice guy
    Exstacy
    Exstacy

Post by Exstacy Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:33 pm

I must say, this is a awesome application. Promising stats and promising attitude. I'm very interested, /w me in game and we'll talk some more;)
    Nahe
    Nahe

Post by Nahe Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:30 am

Seems like we'll have anothre wisdom crafter.
    Archaic

Post by Archaic Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm

I've been getting pretty wasted this weekend so I haven't been on that much. If i'm not online tonight at around 22:00 server time then i will be online tomorrow from 18:00

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 5:05 am