Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

greenthumbs - warrior - prot/fury

swingline

greenthumbs - warrior - prot/fury Empty greenthumbs - warrior - prot/fury

Post by swingline Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:18 am

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: yes
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? yes
    Can you speak as well? yes

Character name: Greenthumbs
    Class: warrior
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: prot/fury

Raid experience:
    RETAIL:

Classic
    all 5/10/15/20 mans = clear
    40mans - progression/farm MC/BWL/AQ40 - clear
    Incomplete - naxx 40(cap 60) spider/abom - clear

BC:
    ALL 5/heroic -clear
    Kara/mag/grull - clear
    KT/SSC - clear
    BT/MH - clear

Wrath:
    Naxx -clear
    uldar -clear

Class/spec experience: How much experience do you have with playing the class and spec you are applying with?

i have BC/wrath tanking exp, learning curve still in Vanilla tanking. IE threat rotation/gearing

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who?

Elor/sanc/zel/crem prob more but meh.

Why do you want to join Forsaken?
    seem like cool bunch of fags to kill shit with

Quite apart from being a good raiding guild, is there anything else about the Forsaken that has tickled your fancy?
    Meh, nice to play with ppl that actually know how to spec and gear. Get some ideas outside of cookie cutter shit to kick back and forth with.

Have you heard of our humour, our insane officer staff, our mascot Viking? Why is it *Forsaken* that you want to join?
    no really, can't be any worse than retail

What kind of person are you?
    laid back MOFO, like to troll ppl and get purple pixels

As in are you a humorous person, are you friendly, do you like the odd dungeon that you don't really need, just to socialize, what makes you *you* and not the guy next to you?
    I'm a warrior once you get all 5man gear that you need, your always pulled to do random stupid shit

What can you bring to the guild? Yes, we know you can bring another «insert your class and role here» to the guild. But what else? Are you the kind of guy that will help other guild members farm dungeons for items, would you help farm buff consumables for that big upcomming progression raid next weekend, do you have alts that can provide us with crafting items with CDs, anything like that.

I bring alot of free time, many alt, x4 arc cd's. I've been known to do alot of UBRS tanking nights. Daily Scholo flask runs. Have completed D2 warrior questline on Feenix.

ALTs
    swingline 60 priest(300 alcy)
    joedirt 60 druid (300alcy)
    swinghunter 60 hunter (tranq shot)
    nails 60 mage (300 alcy)
    drbrown 60 priest (300 alcy)

Anything you want to add?

since nothing was asked of my gear for toon:
    prot 432 def, 7k ac. Multiple gear items to swap and go with.
    Fury +14%, teebu MH

Feenix Exp:
    all 5/10s (on multiple toons/specs both sides)
    zg
    MC
    BWL(nef*)
    world bosses - all world dragons, only one missing is lord kazzak

Commander Shepard
    Commander Shepard
    Admin
    Admin

greenthumbs - warrior - prot/fury Empty Re: greenthumbs - warrior - prot/fury

Post by Commander Shepard Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:40 am

Nice apply rofl. "seem like cool bunch of fags to kill shit with"
    Elor
    Elor

Post by Elor Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:38 pm

+1 this guys pro and really worked hard to get bis pre raid gear.
    Garahn
    Garahn
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Garahn Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:26 am

The only problem here is our overabundance of both prot and fury warriors. I talked to you and you seem like a really cool guy, but I'm not sure I can take you into the guild in good conscience.
    swingline

Post by swingline Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:48 am

thanks for the consideration
    Garahn
    Garahn
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Garahn Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:35 am

If you wanted though we could perhaps use one of your other characters if you are interested. We need druids, hunters and we even have a spot for a shadow priest if that floats your boat. I've heard from a lot of people that you are a great guy, but sadly so are our current warriors aswell.
    swingline

Post by swingline Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:03 am

as far as raiding shadow priest, missing 2-3 items from mc/bwl isn't fun for me. Building DKP for choker of firelord/firemaw clutch isn't what i want to do.(only 2 upgrades for me)

i might think about druid healing, but if i wanted to heal i'd just stick to my priest 650+healing.

Let me ponder on this for a few days since, i have to appeal a 10day ban.
    Garahn
    Garahn
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Garahn Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:56 am

Ouch, why'd you get banned?
    swingline

Post by swingline Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:11 am

got banned for asking, "why there weren't aq20 book for sell on AH anymore". Talked to GM and told him that were some for sell on AH. No proof i had bought one but i told gm i had one since i wasn't going to lie to his face. So i got a 10day for that, i'm appealing to Feenix ATM with a screenshot showing that i had legitimately purchased one on AH. So we'll see if that ban timer get reduced. I know it was kinda dumb to tell a GM that i had one, but i see no reason to lie to him. I figured with it for sell on AH, it was fair game.
    Garahn
    Garahn
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Garahn Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:44 am

Yeah, thats kind of Bs. We once had 2 guildies banned because one had voted 800 times, but for some reason 100 of those hadn't gone through, so he requested an item from a GM, and they called him a cheater and stuff, his brother defended him, and both got kicked. Thats why we try and avoid asking GMs for anything anymore.
    swingline

Post by swingline Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:53 am

yeah the GMs of a pserver have some issues. I was talking to claudian and wasn't disrepectful to him so i dn't know why he got his panties all wadd'd up. So lets see if Feenix will take my SS's and fix me up. IF not i have 3 other accounts i can play at a high level. Just would suck to lose my R14 priest and warrior that i've spend alot of time and gold(15K) on.
    Zel
    Zel

Post by Zel Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:01 am

yeah that's kinda ridiculous, hopefully it all gets sorted out though
    swingline

Post by swingline Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:29 am

should be unbanned in <12hours, wanted to follow up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:34 am