Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Loktarg
Suxx
Jindo
Nahe
Nolfavrell
Totemkhamen
LapsDabungle
11 posters

(Resto/Balance) Druid // Prot Warrior Application

LapsDabungle

(Resto/Balance) Druid   //  Prot Warrior  Application Empty (Resto/Balance) Druid // Prot Warrior Application

Post by LapsDabungle Thu May 26, 2011 12:50 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?:Yes

Can you listen on Ventrilo?
    I can

Can you speak as well?
    yes

Character name: Dabungle / Laps

Class: Druid / Warrior

Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Druid 37/0/14 (balance) or 24/o/27 (resto) // Laps 9/5/37 prot

Relevant stats: HP/Armor/Defense/Dodge/Block/Parry as tank, AP/Hit/Crit for physical dmg chars, SP/Spellhit/Spellcrit/MP5/Mana for casters. All unbuffed

First of all, I realise my gear isn't that up to date, but back then I didn't know what to farm out, cause I was all new to the game, I will farm better gear, when I know my role in the guild (if accepted ofc).

Dabungle (balance): 175SP, 1%hit(bad I know), 5%crit, 13mp5
    Dabungle (resto) : 346 HP, 2% crit, 34 mp5: This is without obvious upgrades, which I will do if I get accepted as resto; Chromatic Cloak -> Hide of the Wild, Cenarion Belt -> Sash of Mercy, or even Corehound Belt if guild can support with the Core loot (can craft). Tier 2 helm is only T2.

Laps (prot): 5k HP, 7,1k armor, 379 def (will try and cap it asap), 3% dodge from gear, but not really sure how to read parry and block chance yet, tho I know block is str (and parry also I'm guessing)208 str. 141 agi. I have some rings to farm and an Enchanted Thorium Breastplate I can craft. I think Gms removed tier items from Prophecy members, but not sure, only tier item on Laps is Helm of Wrath.

Raid experience: Which classic raids have you completed? All except Aq40/naxx

Class/spec experience: How much experience do you have with playing the class and spec you are applying with?
    I have a lot of experience with the druid speccs, (have a 700 HP druid on ally), also, I have been tanking a lot lately and I've gotten alot of possitive tells from it Wink. I haven't been shy to ask for advice, and I'm a quick learner, so I'm a very addept tanker already.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who?
    I know old Sars members, and I were in your guild before, so I know a lot of u guys too ^^
    Also Taurior, I talked with him on several occasions.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Quite apart from being a good raiding guild, is there anything else about the Forsaken that has tickled your fancy? Have you heard of our humour, our insane officer staff, our mascot Viking? Why is it *Forsaken* that you want to join?

I were in Alixium, and later briefly with you guys. I am applying to you guys, cause it's
    nicer to play with some friendly people you recognise than to try out alot of different guilds with people you don't know. Also, I know you take your raiding seriously, while not being total dead-beats at the same time (yes that was a compliment ^^).

What kind of person are you? As in are you a humorous person, are you friendly, do you like the odd dungeon that you don't really need, just to socialize, what makes you *you* and not the guy next to you?

I'm a friendly guy, and I've come to love this game. I only first started to play this game about ½ a year ago, and I've learned so much since then, so I really wanna be in a good and friendly guild, and explore the last parts of this epic game with. I am an active player who wanna teabag anyone of u when u die on raids >.> and I play for fun, and not really for the loot (although I don't like if guild take advantage of their members to get the good loot themselves), progress is the main focus in my raiding, not the price (loot).

What can you bring to the guild? Yes, we know you can bring another «insert your class and role here» to the guild. But what else? Are you the kind of guy that will help other guild members farm dungeons for items, would you help farm buff consumables for that big upcomming progression raid next weekend, do you have alts that can provide us with crafting items with CDs, anything like that.

Well, I can bring a friendly face, and a disciplined farmer (I picked up this from Alixium, they were strict on buff consumables etc.), I will always use all possible buffs when needed, Flasks ofc. I can craft Ony Cloaks / Hide of the Wild / Chromatic Cloak / Corehound Belt.
    I have 3 Cured Rugged Hide cooldowns, 2 Arcanite bar cooldowns, and 1 cooldown for Mooncloth. Other than that I can bring a Thunderfury, but you know that ofc. 300 miner/300 herbalism

Anything you want to add?
    I can explain you the situation with Laps: The guy who played Laps in old Forsaken is my IRL friend and schoolmate, but he has quit the game, and I think it's for good, I dunno why, but maybe he doesn't think it's funny anymore after GMs QQ'ed over , so he gave me his account.
    Other than that I expect u to NEVER abuse bugs, as I don't want to be a part of that stuff. I know Alixium and Prophecy did that, but I were never a part of Prophecy, and I was not a part of abusing Alixium. In the guild I played my Ally character on, we have all up till and including BWL on farm, without any form of abuse whatsoever (Final Exit if u wanna know).

I look forward to (possibly) be in your guild and go fishing stonescale with you and making a basic camp fire and sit around it Cool

Regards from Dabungle / Laps

Last edited by LapsDabungle on Thu May 26, 2011 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : guild names were left out cause of brackets)
    Totemkhamen
    Totemkhamen

(Resto/Balance) Druid   //  Prot Warrior  Application Empty Re

Post by Totemkhamen Thu May 26, 2011 1:01 pm

Yea u r known because of TF and also for another reason regarding tanking, but I won't mention it.
    Nolfavrell
    Nolfavrell

(Resto/Balance) Druid   //  Prot Warrior  Application Empty Re: (Resto/Balance) Druid // Prot Warrior Application

Post by Nolfavrell Thu May 26, 2011 1:14 pm

Dabungle was already kicked from Forsaken for disrespecting officers. Just saying ^^
    LapsDabungle

(Resto/Balance) Druid   //  Prot Warrior  Application Empty Re: (Resto/Balance) Druid // Prot Warrior Application

Post by LapsDabungle Thu May 26, 2011 2:14 pm

As I already implied, I just got into tanking recently, ofc some of the first runs were bad, but I've developed, and as my post says I've been taking kindly to advice from good tanks I have inquired, and lately I've been getting good credit for my tanking.

As to why I got kicked on Dabungle, was cause I was tired of the game and went inactive, and quit one raid. I would kick me too back then, but I have developed since then, and am currently in an Ally guild with BWL on farm, I wanna rejoin Horde side since one of my IRL friends started playing there again. I don't see in what way I have been disrespectful.

My application is genuine, and I realise I got kick somewhat 4-5 months ago. I ofc hope you can see past that, since I was pretty tired of the game in that period of time.
    Nahe
    Nahe

Post by Nahe Thu May 26, 2011 3:07 pm

Hi, Laps.

Alright, I got two questions.

1: From reading your application, it makes me feel comfortable and confident. But there's 1 thing I can't make up my mind to. We want people who can be active, and stabilized. This means now, and through-out the summer vacation. Can you be honest to us and yourself in this question? Or are you planning to travel / do stuff which makes raiding suffering?

2: Do you still have Thunderfury? Just curious Smile.

You might be able to get a Backup spot until we see what we will do with the current backups, and if you makes us proud and satisfied, who knows what happens. Wait for Orutras decision.

Good luck.

Regards.
    Jindo

Post by Jindo Thu May 26, 2011 3:15 pm

well i talked to him, and i recommand him. the application shows off he is dedicated. but stable and so on? i dont know thatyet, we will see Wink?
    Suxx
    Suxx

Post by Suxx Thu May 26, 2011 3:32 pm

When talking about person I would use "evolve" instead of "develop", but aside from that +1
    LapsDabungle

Post by LapsDabungle Thu May 26, 2011 3:40 pm

I followed Final Exit from first MC and till BWL farm status without even missing one raid, so yes I can be very active x) I have nothing planned during summer, Final Exit is screwing their members out on loot, so I have no commitment towards them, so no worries there.

Regarding TF: GMs have already been on the man hunt since they picked up on all the QQ about it, and I squared things out with them, so yes I still have it, and will continue having it.

When I were in Forsaken briefy before, I had come from being Balance in Alixium, and were stuckling to find a decent guild that would take a moonkin, so I was just frustrated having to learn being resto and all, but I can say I'm a pretty darn good resto now after my experience with Final Exit.

I'm open towards anything atm, so whatever you find most suitable of the 3 roles I applied for would suit me, and I would play that role with 110% dedication.

Let it be noted, that although I have been playing good as tank in both the 5/10 mans and ZG, I have no experience whatsoever as tank in 40 mans (other than druid tanking in MC, piche knows about that), so anything that might come off as wrong tell me about it and I'll ofc correct it. But tbh, tanking is about holding agro, and I've come to terms in understanding the aggro concept completely, so I don't think it should be an issue.
    Nahe
    Nahe

Post by Nahe Thu May 26, 2011 3:45 pm

We will raid tonight at 19:00-23:00. Try to log on and contact either me or Orutra, Laps.

Accepted as Backup.
    Loktarg
    Loktarg

Post by Loktarg Thu May 26, 2011 3:46 pm

I feel wrong about this. I mean, Laps was made by one of my best friends, now being played by someone els? Thats just so weird.

Anyways, seems like a stable, competent player. And thundarfoori. BTW I WAS PRESENT IN THE RAID WHEN HE GOT IT SO TROLOLOL. ok ill stop. Do we even need more tanks?
    Loktarg
    Loktarg

Post by Loktarg Thu May 26, 2011 3:46 pm

yes we did! nice
    Garahn
    Garahn
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Garahn Thu May 26, 2011 4:23 pm

I'm pissed at the real laps right now, why the fuck didn;t he give me his account? I mean seriously? I gave him the only thing that makes that character worth more than a reroll XD
    Serdiev
    Serdiev

Post by Serdiev Thu May 26, 2011 4:30 pm

Poor Gar, WHY DID U GIVE IT AWAY GAR WHYY WHYY WHYYY!?
    Qira

Post by Qira Thu May 26, 2011 6:26 pm

dabungle wanted mage t1 for his boomkin set, just sayin'
    Blastoff

Post by Blastoff Thu May 26, 2011 10:28 pm

I call ally spy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 10:24 pm