Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Jindo
Funkey
Wacco
Rxrlol
8 posters

Sincery - Fury Warrior

Rxrlol

Sincery - Fury Warrior Empty Sincery - Fury Warrior

Post by Rxrlol Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:59 am

Greetings Forsaken guild. Thank you for taking the time to read my application
    My application might be too long but I prefer to write a little more then your current application form.
    I will try to include all of the questions mentioned in your application form.

Personal Information:

Name: My name is Rick
    Where do you come from: I come from The Netherlands
    How old are you: 21 as of March
    What kind of person are you: I'm a calm and mature person, dedicated to raiding, like to have a chat on vent if people actually use it outside of raiding, also have a wierd sense of humor.

Character Information:

Name: Sincery
    Class: Warrior
    Spec: Fury Mainspec with Protection as offspec
    Stats as Fury: 890 AP / 17-21 % Crit / 8 % hit / 4.1 K HP / 0 % Haste (This kinda depends on wich gear im using as I swap gear around quite alot)
    Stats as Prot: My current prot gear isnt exactly amazing and probly not worth mentioning. Im picking up pieces whenever I see them to collect a prot set.

About my gear: I have been farming for my gear fulltime as protection since I dinged 60 together with a friend. I dont think there is any more preraid gear that I can get apart from 1 ring wich just isnt dropping at all for me >.<
    All my gear is enchanted properly apart from ZG enchant.
    Professions: Herbalism, Engineering, First Aid at 300
    I could possibly drop Herbalism and get a more usefull professions if you wish.

Raid Experiences:

You're probly not interested in half of it so feel free to skip Smile
    Quick note: It's been nearly 6 years ago I raided as a real 60 player so I might not be aware of all mechanics.

Vanilla:

AQ20/ZG: Full
    MC: Full
    BWL: Full
    AQ40: Full
    Naxx: 10/14 in Infinity on Frostwhisper EU

I cleared Naxx during TBC almost every single week as iv made my own raids to farm Tier 3 for my char and a few Atiesh staves for my friends so im well aware of the bosses that I didnt experience at level 60.

TBC: Everything cleared prenerfs, including KJ
    WotlK: Everything but Lich King heroic (quit right before my guild got server first kill) + All Glory's.
    Cataclysm: 3/12 Heroic in my own guild untill I quit 3 months ago.

I have been playing a Warrior for over 6 years since Vanilla. Had over 12 legendary's on 4 different warrior characters. Over 120 reps exalted total. 54 Feat of Strength's on my main.
    I had a 60 Warrior, 2 x 70 Warriors, 1 80 Warrior and 1 85 Warrior.
    (Yes, im addicted to warriors)

I also made a guild called iddqd on Frostwhisper wich you might know and cleared all raids with 60's only during WotlK. Altho these kills are obviously not legit as we used WotlK enchants and talents. It was more of a PvP twink guild then a real 60 Vanilla guild.

Iv sold my account since 3 months ago because I didnt feel like playing in Cataclysm anymore. It just wasnt the same as Vanilla and TBC and I believe retail is slowly dieing right now.
    Loads of my friends quit wich made me quit aswell.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who?:

Unfortunatly not, but I have been playing with some of them in a few 5 mans and UBRS.

Why do you want to join Forsaken?:

I have seen some pretty good players in this guild and I feel like raiding among higher skilled players.
    I dont feel like joining a random guild just to teach people how to play/spec. (nothing personal to those "lower" guilds but iv seen a crazy amount of bad players here)

What can you bring to the guild?

I can bring a pretty decent Warrior with alot of WoW experience, a guy that likes to help out his fellow guildies with pretty much anything. Always farming my own consumables and is prepared for each raid.
    Id like to do alot of world pvp aswell may anyone be interested in slaying some alliance rats.

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?:

Yes, no problem at all. Altho it can always happen that something important pops up in real but rarely happends.

Can you listen on Ventrilo?:

Yes.

Can you speak as well?:

Yes, no problem.

Well, I guess that should be enough. If there is anything you would like to know about me or my gear feel free to reply or spam me ingame.

PS: If there isnt any Fury spot left, I wouldnt mind tanking either but I am sort off undergeared for that still and like to play as DPS after all those tanking years.

Regards, Sincery.

Last edited by Sincery on Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
    Wacco
    Wacco

Sincery - Fury Warrior Empty Re: Sincery - Fury Warrior

Post by Wacco Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:23 am

I dont know this guy and i've never spoken to him ingame, but this application is excellent and i can really see that you've put effort into writing this, so thumbs up from me! Smile
    Funkey
    Funkey

Post by Funkey Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:27 am

indeed good application, but we have insane fury wars atm, but wait for Rodent or Suxx
    Jindo

Post by Jindo Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:23 am

DUTCH PEOPLE and great apply. +2
    Garahn
    Garahn
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Garahn Sun May 01, 2011 3:10 am

Wow dude you sound as warrior crazy as I am. Well I doubt there is a spot for fury atm, still wait for Rodent and Suxx on that, but I would call Oru a fool if he didn;t pick you up for tanking. Oru get this guy!
    Funkey
    Funkey

Post by Funkey Sun May 01, 2011 7:24 am

Garahn wrote:Wow dude you sound as warrior crazy as I am. Well I doubt there is a spot for fury atm, still wait for Rodent and Suxx on that, but I would call Oru a fool if he didn;t pick you up for tanking. Oru get this guy!

Oru just invited 1milion offtanks for gearing up in MC etc. But ofc this gives the opportunity to replace them ;p
    Rxrlol

Post by Rxrlol Sun May 01, 2011 1:45 pm

Thanks for the possitive reply's Smile
    Garahn
    Garahn
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Garahn Mon May 02, 2011 7:11 am

Trust me funky with how tanking is on this server most will probably give up. I recruited and geared around 20 offtanks in my time, you should have seen the guild before the restart, my off tanks SUCKED (sorry if you read this beerkeg) and I had so many ditch on me. Only Beerkeg and barbie were any kind of reliable. Luckily on the restart we got Oru and Taurior right off the bat, with Birak following. Made everything far better. sorry for going off topic.
    Nahe
    Nahe

Post by Nahe Mon May 02, 2011 7:26 am

Garahn wrote:Trust me funky with how tanking is on this server most will probably give up. I recruited and geared around 20 offtanks in my time, you should have seen the guild before the restart, my off tanks SUCKED (sorry if you read this beerkeg) and I had so many ditch on me. Only Beerkeg and barbie were any kind of reliable. Luckily on the restart we got Oru and Taurior right off the bat, with Birak following. Made everything far better. sorry for going off topic.

Never seen this kind of good tanking that we currently have. Great job guys, and keep the good work up. And sorry for going off topic Wink

Loktarg
    Loktarg

Post by Loktarg Mon May 02, 2011 7:53 am

Laps best tank. Laps has tundarfuri.
    Rxrlol

Post by Rxrlol Mon May 02, 2011 4:34 pm

I kinda prefer to DPS tho. I dont realy feel like tanking at this moment.
    Funkey
    Funkey

Post by Funkey Mon May 02, 2011 5:20 pm

Understandable but right now we have (as DPS warriors)
    Rodent
    Suxx
    Xeroth
    Skogshuggarn
    Gekkon

Suxx and Skogs have been HWL.

Then Juvesak is our 'new' fury warrior.

All of our dps warriors are doing a incredible job. I don't how we ninja'd so good warriors, but we did.
    Rxrlol

Post by Rxrlol Mon May 02, 2011 6:02 pm

Alright then, thank you for your time =)
    Nahe
    Nahe

Post by Nahe Mon May 02, 2011 6:04 pm

Btw Funky, they weren't ninjad. Sincery, good luck in the future Smile!

Last edited by Nahe on Mon May 02, 2011 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Suxx
    Suxx

Post by Suxx Mon May 02, 2011 6:55 pm

I am sorry I didn't reply earlier. I hoped Rodent would handle your application, but it seems he left all the hard work to me again Smile
    As some stated above we have 5 dps warriors for 3-4 raiding spots. If it were any other class, I wouldn't hesitate to invite more, but warriors have crazy high attendence. Sadly the only ones slacking right now is me and Rodent. On the other hand, I feel really bad to let such a great player like you slip.
    So...I can invite you in guild, but I can't guarantee your raiding spot in raids for few next weeks. But I am sure, that with continuing farm of BWL some other dps wars might lose interest soon and leave their spot to you. And I am sure you will find spot in some of our 20man/MC on offraid days. Now is the decision only up to you. You can contact me ingame or here on forums, when you decide.
    Rxrlol

Post by Rxrlol Mon May 02, 2011 7:09 pm

Hi Suxx, thanks for your reply

I guess I wouldnt mind sitting out any progression raids as im probly undergeared for BWL and AQ anyway and some offday raids will suit me just fine aswell. I'll try to contact you ingame whenever you're online

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:36 am