Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Exstacy
Nahe
purshevica
Funkey
Nolfavrell
Bizenko
10 posters

Bizenko - fury warrior

Bizenko
    Bizenko

Bizenko - fury warrior Empty Bizenko - fury warrior

Post by Bizenko Mon May 02, 2011 9:40 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes, they fit perfect to me
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes,ofc
    Can you speak as well? Yes i can.

Character name: Bizenko
    Class: Warrior
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Fury full PVE speced
    Relevant stats: 904 ap, 6% hit, 23.98% crit in berserker stance. Krol Blade + Warblade of the Hakkari

Raid experience:
    Vanilla - absolutely full...ehh exc Naxx
    TBC - full
    Wotlk - through Naxx to Toc and icc10/25, full without the latest patch bosses
    Cata - no...better not :X

Class/spec experience: Im playing since 2007, mainly with this class. I have 80 Warrior - Jentaro Lighting's Blade EU, i know my class perfectly.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? Purshevica, irl friend from many years.

What kind of person are you? I'm usually quiet, i prefer listening and doing the raid commands. i like giving ideas and discussing them aswell

Why do you want to join Forsaken? I was once part of Forsaken, but guild decided to remove me, because it was full on Warriors and i was social/inactive. Anyway i still think i want to join this guild more than everything, and i don't want to stop trying. Im often contacting officers ingame, to have an info when it is a good time to make an apply and i decided to try now. My friend Purshevica is in the guild and we usualy talk by skype while he is raiding, and from what i've heart, Forsaken is the guild, where i want to be.

What can you bring to the guild? I have expirience with all classes...i rly know everything for every class, so i will understand what happens and it will be very easy to play and talk with me, since i know my class well too, and i have good expirience in this game. Im also ready to help the guild however i can... anyway my posibilities with money and proffessions are not high, but if i can help i would be glad to.

Anything you want to add? Dont see anything special to add, since the applycation form was very good. I hope i finaly join the guild without problems. Thank you very much, have a nice time and progress!
    Nolfavrell
    Nolfavrell

Bizenko - fury warrior Empty Re: Bizenko - fury warrior

Post by Nolfavrell Tue May 03, 2011 5:15 am

Looks like a great app. Well, we are literally overfilled with dps wars but anyway, wait for Suxx's or Rodent's response. Tbh I wish you gl now.
    ~Nolf
    Funkey
    Funkey

Post by Funkey Tue May 03, 2011 6:15 am

Well we just made a rule. Lie about progression, instant decline. Anything you want to change?
    purshevica
    purshevica

Post by purshevica Tue May 03, 2011 6:17 am

funkey he dont lie we have raided all the instances that he have wrote . Smile
    Nahe
    Nahe

Post by Nahe Tue May 03, 2011 7:37 am

Hi. I doubt you know everything about everyclass as 18 years old, if you are 18. I can honestly say that I don't. Never played a mage for example.

We are very overfull on warriors atm, since we got a new one yesterday, I don't think your chances are high but that's just me. Await either Rodent or Suxx's reply.
    Exstacy
    Exstacy

Post by Exstacy Tue May 03, 2011 8:36 am

At first I was going to say: Don't be too harsh, he might be telling the thruth. But after reading this I was like: Fuck no.
    Bizenko wrote:

Raid experience:
    Vanilla - absolutely full...ehh exc Naxx

Class/spec experience: Im playing since 2007
    Nolfavrell
    Nolfavrell

Post by Nolfavrell Tue May 03, 2011 8:56 am

He never said a word about doing this shit on retail. There were always some vanilla servers. And since I trust Purshevica and he claims Bizenko raided with him I see no problem.
    Funkey
    Funkey

Post by Funkey Tue May 03, 2011 9:00 am

Should be mentioned if you cleared it on a private server. Tbh I don't realy care if he cleared AQ40, if he can learn fast, and he's good, idc.

But Nahe is right, we got insanely active and warrs, and they're all among the server best warriors pve wise, no doubt.
    Futakomori

Post by Futakomori Tue May 03, 2011 10:23 am

Nahe wrote:Hi. I doubt you know everything about everyclass as 18 years old, if you are 18. I can honestly say that I don't. Never played a mage for example.

We are very overfull on warriors atm, since we got a new one yesterday, I don't think your chances are high but that's just me. Await either Rodent or Suxx's reply.

Well we shouldn't go doubting every word a person says here,
    Personally I can say that I had to know everything-about-everyone back when I was 18 as well since I was actively leading raids back then.

As to the topic we are full on dps warriors and the applicant we have here ain't really outstanding enough to go for exceptions.
    Bizenko
    Bizenko

Post by Bizenko Tue May 03, 2011 12:18 pm

I see my applycation was not writen very udnerstandable, im sorry its my bad. Im not trying to lie trust me. I will now say in some paragraphs what people didn't understand.
    I havent played Vanilla on retail !
    I've played in Q-gaming and Classic world where i was in the best server guilds.
    What does it matter how old i am ? Yes i know everything about every class...i mean tactics, spells tallents and so on (for example i can say mage's or priest's or etc. tallents one by one (not by name, but by effect)) thats what i want to say. Please....im not even trying to say that im pro ot something...just want to say that i'll always understand what happens, you can talk to me without any problems. For example: From 2 years, i've never used a tallent calculator...never. Also, most of you are about 20-25 years old, and you play from 5 years = 15-20 years when u started, well i started when i was 15, its more than 3 years, enough to learn what i've said. I can't lead raids and etc. i prefer listening and doing the leader's commands.
    I have friends from retail, that know perfectly their classes but they can't say a single spell from another class ones, and for example when they have to play with another class, they don't know what are spells and tallents doing, and all they can do is to move forward, and it doesnt matter that they have 2500 3v3 (i know such kind of a person). Thats what im trying to say, nothing PRO here.elephant
    Maybe you dont understand me right, but i'm not trying to lie.

I started playing on retail on TBC, before that i've been playing in decent blizzlike bulgarian server.
    I've done full BWL,AQ40 (without C'Thun), and the lower (ZG,MC....) on Q-gaming with "Plan-B" guild.

I know you are full on warriors and i got low chance, but i can asure you that i'm active and you won't need to replace me. I will try next time again, if it doesn't happen now. I'll just ask Suxx or Rodent, if possible to tell me when there is a spot for Warrior. Thank you bounce

Exclamation Important: I dont want to join Forsaken for gearup and progress. When i was removed the 1st time i decided to not play Horde and lvled a 60 Human Warrior. Purshevica have an alt alliance (gnome warrior tank) and he decided to try joining egotrip, just to see what kind of people are they (ofc he would never play with them because he's in Forsaken)...ok he god Accepted and givven an account with a character from them. He went ZG as Mt with this character...i won't tell here what happened (if u want to know pm me ingame) but he told me to log with his character....the same thing happened and i instantly left the guild, and came back on my Horde. Pm me ingame to know what happened.

Me and Purshevica will play in this server and expecially in Forsaken, as long as they exist you can trust me.
    Garahn
    Garahn
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Garahn Tue May 03, 2011 3:28 pm

lol ok someone needs to tell me this story here or in a private message, this is way to fucking intriguing.
    Bizenko
    Bizenko

Post by Bizenko Tue May 03, 2011 3:46 pm

What exactly you need to know Garahn ? ill pm you the story
    Bizenko
    Bizenko

Post by Bizenko Tue May 03, 2011 3:56 pm

The difference between Forsaken and other guilds is : doesnt matter wipe, or whatever, its always funny...the main theme if duscussing is Akon,the anus ot Settanus and many more....i like seing Polymath jumping on people's corpses on wipe and resurecting rogues...or listening to people telling Taurior how good Akon is, when he needs to taunt the boss but he declines to do it...also Nolf, who is online 24/7 staying on EXACTLY THE SAME PLACE infront OG bank...And whats the result : the same progressions as the other top guilds but with ways more fun. Thats it !
    Funkey
    Funkey

Post by Funkey Tue May 03, 2011 4:47 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA lol GOOD memories

'say akon is good, or I will not taunt'

'AKON IS GOOD AKON IS GOOD'

*Taurior taunts*

Lol best BWL raid ever
    purshevica
    purshevica

Post by purshevica Tue May 03, 2011 6:05 pm

that was really epic Very Happy
    Nahe
    Nahe

Post by Nahe Tue May 03, 2011 7:42 pm

Stalker warning.
    Suxx
    Suxx

Post by Suxx Tue May 03, 2011 8:56 pm

Ok I decided to accept you as a back up dps warrior.

And I am sorry about the first Gkick. It was a mistake from our side for not properly explaining you what social rank means. It was a mistake to even allow social rank, but now you are properly invited with hope to live some raiding experience with us soon. Gratz and /w me or Rodent ingame for guild invite.
    Bizenko
    Bizenko

Bizenko - fury warrior Empty thanks

Post by Bizenko Tue May 03, 2011 9:10 pm

Thank you very much ! The gkick was not a problem...i haven't got any problem if there's not raid spot for me, im glad to be a member of Forsaken. It was my fault because i was often asking to get summoned in BWL to get some item,or sometimes when there was a spot i was asking for an invitation.
    sadden
    sadden

Post by sadden Tue May 03, 2011 11:42 pm

For any misunderstanding... blame Osak Smile
    Nolfavrell
    Nolfavrell

Post by Nolfavrell Thu May 05, 2011 9:20 am

Osak is having a dinner...well u can still blame him tho

Sponsored content