Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sample II Funky, Hunter

Funkey
    Funkey

Sample II Funky, Hunter Empty Sample II Funky, Hunter

Post by Funkey Tue May 31, 2011 10:11 am

Are you applying as BACKUP or RAIDER?: Raider.
    Are you interrested as joining as backup in case that all raider spots are currently taken?: Yes I would be glad to just be in the guild

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes.
    Can you listen on Ventrilo?: Yes I can.
    Can you speak as well?: Yes I'm able to speak during raids although I'm a shy person.
    Do you understand the meaning of "being a backup?": Yes I've talked to Rokki(hunter CL) about it.

Character name: Funky
    Class: Hunter
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: I'm appplying with Survival LR specc. I will respecc asap if the guild asks me to.
    Current Specc: http://www.wowprovider.com/?talent=11215875_3_8r5051130501d3305c2212303150
    Relevant stats: 656 Agility, 1200 RAP (Without Hawk), 28,14% crit, 14% hit.
    Hit% in Tranqshot/Hit-gear(ONLY HUNTERS): 22% hit

Raid experience RETAIL:
    ZG 6/6 and 4/4 Optional
    Molten Core 10/10
    Blacwing Lair 8/8
    Onyxia's Lair 1/1
    Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj 6/6
    Temple of Ahn'Qiraj 1/9

Raid experience FEENIX WARSONG 12x:
    ZG 6/6 and 1/4 Optional
    Molten Core 10/10
    Blacwing Lair 8/8
    Onyxia's Lair 1/1
    Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj 6/6
    Temple of Ahn'Qiraj 5/9

Class/spec experience: Retail I played druid and paladin, but I've played hunter for some time on this server now, and gotten a pretty good grip on it.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who?: I've talked to almost all of the current Forsaken members.

What kind of person are you?: Helpful and kind, always fun. I like to have a good time while raiding, but I'm always serious and doing my with a smile Wink

Why do you want to join Forsaken?: I'm applying because of diffrent reasons. On one hand it's because I got alot of friends in the guild and want to play and be together with them. On the other hand it's because you guys are the leading horde guild. I like end-game raiding and would like to be a part of getting serverfirsts, but also just to have smooth and fun raids.

What can you bring to the guild? I'll bring a good and serious hunter to the team. A good friend and helpful guildmember. I'm mining and won't hessitate to help when help is needed.

Playing on any other character?: Nope, no alts. Right now I'm sticking to my hunter. I don't like leveling so I currently only got 1 level 60

How long have you played on Feenix, Warsong 12x?: I've played here for approx 7 months

Have you been in any other guilds?: Nope this will be my first

Anything you want to add?: I'm going through exams atm so I might have to cancel out on a few raids. Vacation comming up soon aswell but I'm not doing that much this summer.
    ^Note that it's important to say if you got a time consuming job, might have to go early, bussy during upcoming vacations(!).
    Basical anything that might interfere with your attendance
    PS. We do not want you to raid 24/7. Just be honest. (^Don't copy this^)

Last edited by Funkey on Tue May 31, 2011 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:15 pm