Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sample Application - Rodent, Arms Warrior

Rodent
    Rodent
    Admin
    Admin

Sample Application - Rodent, Arms Warrior Empty Sample Application - Rodent, Arms Warrior

Post by Rodent Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:18 am

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes
    Can you speak as well? Yes, most of the time.

Character name: Rodent
    Class: Warrior
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Arms (Well, dps but I prefer arms)
    Relevant stats: 952 AP, 8% hit, 33.44% crit in Battle Stance.

Raid experience: In retail, I cleared MC and ZG once, but on this server, I've done MC, ZG, Ony and a few world bosses.

Class/spec experience: Never played a warrior on retail classic, but I've got a pretty good idea of what I'm doing, as I'm sure anyone who played in a party with me would agree.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? All of the players of old before the hiatus and a few of the new players.

What kind of person are you? I am mostly a quiet, easygoing person, but I can crack off a joke once in a while. I've got a very long fuse, so I won't get angry in a hurry, and I always keep a civil tongue, even if I do get angry. I'm helpful with advice or any items I find and don't need and if I have the time, I have been known to help people farm dungeons.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Mascot Viking? Hah! I will usurp him and take his place! On a more serious note: Forsaken is an old guild, and the core has been together since the server went live, so it should be pretty stable. Also, I like the raid times and the tone and discipline the guild shows in raids. And of course I'm joining for you, Bobby.

What can you bring to the guild? Quite apart from being good at my own class, I have experience with a few of the other classes and a very good understanding of how the game works in general. I am also a very good farmer, and if the guild is in need of anything I can farm, I wouldn't mind farming a few (hundred) items if I have the time. Also, I'm a hoarder, but I don't need a hoard when I'm in a guild, so items I have that I don't need, I usually just send to the guild bank. I have an alt that can make Arcanite and I'm considering making another one. Also, this alt can make any elixirs any melee classes would need.

Anything you want to add? Mana is for the weak! I always value RL over WoW. If anything comes up IRL, I'll attend to that over WoW, even if it costs me DKP. But apart from that, I'm a reliable raider.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 10:39 pm