Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zardonicz Hunter.

zardonic

Zardonicz Hunter. Empty Zardonicz Hunter.

Post by zardonic Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:03 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes
    Can you speak as well? Mmmm... Yes? (yes)

Character name: Zardonicz
    Class: Hunter
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: I am actually Beast mastery, but i could change then if needed.

Raid experience:
    retail EXP:ZG MC Clear Onyxia AQ 40( all this with 70-80) i also played TBC and WOTLK( where i raided naxx ulduar icc etc...)
    Private server EXP: i played some TBC servers, and others 1.12 ( X1 RATES)

Class/spec experience: Well my 1º pj long long ago was a hunter so i have been playing a lot of time with it, in both PvE and PvP

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? Well i meet this morning your gentle Taurior. We were doing UBRS, and he offer helping me getting some ZG craft year. (thanks again Taurior Very Happy)

What kind of person are you? I am very expresive, i mean if i see something that i dont think is right ill tell you. But i love joking and having time with friends. I have dreads ^^ and I DONT SMOKE WEED!(well also), i smoke hash(much better).

Why do you want to join Forsaken? I am looking for some friendly guild that raid and have fun with them.

What can you bring to the guild? Two hands and a big Brain.

Anything you want to add? See you at 7(server time)

-SpannabiS (original name).

Regards

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:45 am