Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
macarena
pera13
6 posters

Prc - Marksman Hunter

pera13

Prc - Marksman Hunter Empty Prc - Marksman Hunter

Post by pera13 Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:40 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes
    Can you speak as well? Yes, most of the time.

Character name: Prc
    Class: Hunter
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Marksman (5/39/7 until I get 450+ agi unbuffed to go survival)

Raid experience: On retail: everything before and up to anub'rekhan in naxx. BC till muru in sunwell. Wotlk till toc, quit with full t9 which was a joke to get. Feenix: ZG, MC, ony, BWL 4/8
    Class/spec experience: I've been playing a hunter since 2006 and never seem to feel it go old for me. Been the best dpser in almost all of my retail guilds. (Atleast when I geared up)

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who?
    Only Fjonk and Macarena I think.

What kind of person are you? I'm mostly quiet except when it comes to progress and I say a line or two that might give some input. I like talking about classes and theorycrafting to maximize output dmg.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? From what I've noticed I saw alot of potential for being the leading guild on the server. I'm a hardcore kind of player and I love to raid, so I think it will be the guild for me.

What can you bring to the guild? (Apart from my fun side) I have a lot of knowledge and experience of the game. I'm a very ambitious raider and I'm very dedicated and active.

Anything you want to add?
    macarena
    macarena

Prc - Marksman Hunter Empty Re: Prc - Marksman Hunter

Post by macarena Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:57 pm

my rl friend i know him if u think i am very active then and he is we are playing each and i like to see him in thig guild becouse i know he is good he is friendly and he will help to guildies like i help with all what he can help he is very active player really ,i am giving u + 10 becouse i know who u are and how u play and guild need that active players i hope u will get inside anyway if we got enough hunters i think u can w8 your chance to prove your self in raids

regards
    Garahn
    Garahn
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Garahn Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:39 am

I remember having a good chuckle with Prc a couple of times while waiting on raids. Seems like a cool guy, + from me.
    Nahe
    Nahe

Post by Nahe Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:14 pm

+1
    Zel
    Zel

Post by Zel Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:42 am

we invited prc in our aq20 today to help kite on buru and he did an excellent job. +
    Rokki
    Rokki

Post by Rokki Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:53 pm

Accepted.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 2:38 am