Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

BeerGrills - Marksman Hunter

Beergrills
    Beergrills

BeerGrills - Marksman Hunter Empty BeerGrills - Marksman Hunter

Post by Beergrills Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:25 am

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes, I have read them and because I have read them I noticed there is no where written the raid times with the new members access
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes.
    Can you speak as well? Yes.

Character name: Beergrills
    Class: Marks.
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Marksmen with 5/35/11 - I am just messing around. I'll spec whatever the CL wants me too Smile I can run around and bandage people in Naffarian ... NP....

Raid experience:Which classic raids have you completed, wether in classic, BC, Wrath or Cata, the point is: Do you know the tactics (still a moot point sometimes because this server has different tactics from retail on some bosses). Note: Knowing all will not get you an autoinvite, and knowing none will not get you an autokick, so there's no reason to lie and say you did them all if you didn't. We're just curious. I have been playing WoW on blizz servers from patch 1.1 I have played the most on Vanilla In couple of Hardcore guilds. The last one we managed to go to the Twins in AQ40. In TBC I have played to Illidan in the Black temple , we didnt killed him tho :s In WOTLK, I was farming Naxx in the beggining, then took some rest and camed back couple of months before Cataclysm. In Cataclysm I didn't liked it that much... I Lvled my Chars to 85 and stopped it. I have Cleared MC , Ony, BWL , ZG , AQ20 and till Twins in AQ40 with my Rogue - full T1,T2 lots of the T3 and Thunderfury I was officer and CL of the Rogues in that guild. It was named Whipe - they still play on Frostmane , curantly one of the best PVP guilds out there and they do preety well on PVE too. Chars I raided with : Rogue,DK,Warr/

Class/spec experience: How much experience do you have with playing the class and spec you are applying with? I haven't played with Hunter that much, I am owning the small instances and AV, but hey .. nothing hard in that Smile

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? Sadly No, I am playing on this server from 1 month and something...

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Quite apart from being a good raiding guild, is there anything else about the Forsaken that has tickled your fancy? Have you heard of our humour, our insane officer staff, our mascot Viking? Why is it *Forsaken* that you want to join? I was talking with couple of guys from Unholy Union and they pointed me at you , I was searching for a good and funny EU guild (So i can have fun and raid on my time )

What kind of person are you? As in are you a humorous person, are you friendly, do you like the odd dungeon that you don't really need, just to socialize, what makes you *you* and not the guy next to you? I have good sense of humor and use it a lot, I can be mature when it's needed, as you can see on my application so far I am friendly I help people a lot in game. I don't mind doing UBRS after we have started to Clear AQ40, I love Vannila

What can you bring to the guild? Yes, we know you can bring another AWESOME, KICK ASS HUNTARD to the guild. But what else? Are you the kind of guy that will help other guild members farm dungeons for items, would you help farm buff consumables for that big upcomming progression raid next weekend, do you have alts that can provide us with crafting items with CDs, anything like that. I can provide friendlines and help, not so much crafting items and etc. because I am still new to the server I can provide lots of Expiriance on the game , tho it's not like you are missing it

Anything you want to add? Yepppp, If you want to ask me anything else like how to pick up that hottie in the office (You know the one I am talking about...) or anything else. Please do.

PS. If you are thinking... why the hell this application is so familiar ... it's because I already had posted an application with my Frost Mage - Waterholic : http://forsaken-guild.omgforum.net/t797-waterholic-frost-mage

-Rosen a.k.a. BeerGrills\Waterholic
    Beergrills
    Beergrills

BeerGrills - Marksman Hunter Empty Re: BeerGrills - Marksman Hunter

Post by Beergrills Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:22 am

I'll post more Cowbell tonight!
    Garahn
    Garahn
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Garahn Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:12 pm

A very nice app, I would suggest Rokki consider this as we did just lose a hunter.
    Rokki
    Rokki

Post by Rokki Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:19 pm

accepted as casual

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:21 am