Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Krv the hunter

Krv

Krv the hunter Empty Krv the hunter

Post by Krv Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:55 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our
    current raid times?:

Yes and I can bee pretty much always on time

Can you listen on Ventrilo?
    Yes

Can you speak as well?
    Yes, but I’m not expecting I’ll be speak much as I don’t have any leading role in raids

Character name:
    Krv

Class:
    Hunter/Orc

Talent spec(s) you are applying with:
    Marksman (PvE)

Relevant stats:
    1134 ap/ 300 weapon skill +3% hit from items/ 19,26% crit unbuffed

Raid experience: Which classic raids have you completed?
    ZG complete, MC complete, BWL up till Nefarian, Also killed Azuregos and Yosondre

Class/spec experience: How much experience do you have with playing the class and spec you are applying with?
    I’m playing hunter as my main character since 2005

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who?
    I think there is quite few people from forsaken that remembers me and there is probably few who raided with me in some other guilds when I was active. For example Jindo is one who’s been with me in Sultans of Swing and he told me to post apply here.

Why do you want to join Forsaken?
    I must bee honest and say that Forsaken have stood test of time and live up through server’s childhood. All other serious raiding guilds crashed and I’ve been taking part in few of them. I must tell u this, I have been member of Forsaken ( hell, I think I was the one of guys who signed guild charter) on the day 1 of Feenix 1.12.1. I migrated from Forsaken Gaming with all other playes, I remember Elor and few others who were Allies on the old server. In all honesty I must say that guild was so chaotic immature and full of randoms that I decided to leave after looking at 30 minutes of senseless bragging and stuff in guild chat. After a while guild evolved and here it is best horde raiding guild on server.

What kind of person are you? As in are you a humorous person, are you friendly, do you like the odd dungeon that you don't really need, just to socialize, what makes you *you* and not the guy next to you?
    I’m quiet guy I must say. I’m 31 and Im not so enthusiastic about socializing in online games as I was before. I won’t say I’m not polite or I’m selfish, I love to help people. I don’t like hot shots. Internet is full of hot shots and sarcastic genius wannbees so Im expecting small part of the gaming community to bee like that and Im ok with it.
    It was different before,I have been guild master for 2 years and that guild still exists on deathkneel private server. People who were in that guild still remembers me as good leader and committed personality. Now I don’t have that much free time and I just want to raid content I never have chance to see before.

What can you bring to the guild? Yes, we know you can bring another «insert your class and role here» to the guild. But what else? Are you the kind of guy that will help other guild members farm dungeons for items, would you help farm buff consumables for that big upcomming progression raid next weekend, do you have alts that can provide us with crafting items with CDs, anything like that.
    I already partly answered this question, what can I add? Alright, I’m always prepared for raids, have my own consumables/arrows. Have vast experience playing hunter through all expansions. I love guild runs either raids of dungeons even if I don’t need loot, Im far from loot whore. In every guild Ihave been that used dkp I left at least 500 ponts when guild crashed/ left.

Anything you want to add?
    Sometimes It may happen (rarely) that I have connection issues (latency/disconnections), I would like u take that in consideration if u are going to invite me to the guild.
    Funkey
    Funkey

Krv the hunter Empty Re: Krv the hunter

Post by Funkey Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:23 pm

1. Good application, I enjoyed reading it.
    2. We're currently full on hunters, and we even have 2 casual hunters.
    3. I'm not CL so wait for Rokki's reply. aka Don't take this as a 100% No.

~Funky
    nit
    nit

Post by nit Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:36 pm

+1 from me - this hunter knows what he is doin'
    Garahn
    Garahn
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Garahn Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:13 pm

You son of a bitch. You were in the original forsaken. When we were all leveling up. I sent you a blue bow, and before I knew it you quit the guild. F U!

It's fine though, that was a long time ago no hard feelings. I knew your name was familiar though,
    Krv

Post by Krv Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:37 pm

Garahn wrote:You son of a bitch. You were in the original forsaken. When we were all leveling up. I sent you a blue bow, and before I knew it you quit the guild. F U!

It's fine though, that was a long time ago no hard feelings. I knew your name was familiar though,

Haha, I robed u on that one and disappeared.

On the serious note,it was just too much drama in guild chat those days.
    Jindo

Post by Jindo Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:36 pm

+1 from me, hes nice (h)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:56 am