Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Funky - MM Hunter

Funkey
    Funkey

Funky - MM Hunter Empty Funky - MM Hunter

Post by Funkey Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:00 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes I've read and understood the guild rules. I can't find your raid times on the forums, but I doubt I can't be there on the given time.
    Can you listen on Ventrilo?: Ofcourse
    Can you speak as well?: Jep Smile

Character name: Funky
    Class: Hunter
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Marksman. Ofcourse if you need me as another specc instead - I'll gladly respecc Smile

Raid experience: Which classic raids have you completed, wether in classic, BC, Wrath or Cata, the point is: Do you know the tactics (still a moot point sometimes because this server has different tactics from retail on some bosses). Note: Knowing all will not get you an autoinvite, and knowing none will not get you an autokick, so there's no reason to lie and say you did them all if you didn't. We're just curious. 10/12 vanilla naxx cleared. Most tactics are dusty, but I think I'll remember em quick if 'we' get there;) MC + BWL tacs are rusty, because I've been clearing them on another private server, with other scripts. I learn fast though so it won't be a problem

Class/spec experience: How much experience do you have with playing the class and spec you are applying with? I usualy play rogue so not much as hunter. I learn fast though, and a quick chat with the Class-Leader and It'll be no problem;)

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who?: Zumeus (possibly more)

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Quite apart from being a good raiding guild, is there anything else about the Forsaken that has tickled your fancy? Have you heard of our humour, our insane officer staff, our mascot Viking? Why is it *Forsaken* that you want to join?: Well, I'm very new to the server so because i got a old buddie in the guild (Zumeus), and I heard you're doing good in PvE progress;) I gotta say after reading you guys have a sick humor, i got more drawn in, since my humor is pretty fucked up aswell(while ingame atleast^^) and i like harsh(in a friendly way) language aswell ;p
    What kind of person are you? As in are you a humorous person, are you friendly, do you like the odd dungeon that you don't really need, just to socialize, what makes you *you* and not the guy next to you? Well I like to think I have humor ;p I'm very friendly, and always helpful(if I have the time). I'm focused but at the same time very relaxed, and got time for a laugh. I enjoy to wipe(lol wut?) with people I enjoy being together with, while progressing. Tbh this is hard to say, but I guess you'll see if I'm accepted;)

What can you bring to the guild? Yes, we know you can bring another «insert your class and role here» to the guild. But what else? Are you the kind of guy that will help other guild members farm dungeons for items, would you help farm buff consumables for that big upcomming progression raid next weekend, do you have alts that can provide us with crafting items with CDs, anything like that.
    Well if I have time when asked, then ofc, I'll help guild members. I'm engi/miner so it's alittle hard to farm consumables (sharpening stones I can do ofc :>). I can bring good morale(:p), good dps and unforgetable memories;)

Anything you want to add? I've led several guilds since I started playing wow. I'm a great player and friend, and will hopefully add an additional level to the guild;) I like being social, and chat with other players about anything. Well I hope you got enough information to invite me Wink else just ask. Thanks Smile
    Rokki
    Rokki

Funky - MM Hunter Empty Re: Funky - MM Hunter

Post by Rokki Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:03 pm

Accepted on trial.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:43 am