Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

MM Hunter Apply

watshot

MM Hunter Apply Empty MM Hunter Apply

Post by watshot Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:03 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times? yes
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? yes
    Can you speak as well? yes

Character name: Watshot
    Class: Hunter
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: 2/31/18
    Raid experience: ZG full, MC full, BWL up to chrom, Kara Full, The Eye full, Hyjal full, BT up to thoese 4 guys in the same room
    Gear: 6 epics 2 tier 1, ZG belt, Mandokir's Sting, Don Julio's Band, Savage Gladiator Chain. rest full blue

Class/spec experience: I dont have alot of experience as hunter, i know how to raid DPS. but my experience in growing every day

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? no

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Quite apart from being a good raiding guild, is there anything else about the Forsaken that has tickled your fancy? Have you heard of our humour, our insane officer staff, our mascot Viking? Why is it *Forsaken* that you want to join?

Since my old guild is disbanding im searching a new one, i noticed forsaken is a EU guild and they got good progress so that is why im applying

What kind of person are you? As in are you a humorous person, are you friendly, do you like the odd dungeon that you don't really need, just to socialize, what makes you *you* and not the guy next to you?

Im friendly, dedicated and loyal person who doesnt care if we wipe or not as long as we have fun

Anything you want to add?
    since i started playing this game i have been "dreaming" about killing nefarian and i hope to accomplish that with you

Last edited by watshot on Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:37 am; edited 3 times in total
    Garahn
    Garahn
    Admin
    Admin

MM Hunter Apply Empty Re: MM Hunter Apply

Post by Garahn Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:53 pm

what was your old guild?
    watshot

MM Hunter Apply Empty Re: MM Hunter Apply

Post by watshot Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:55 pm

delirium Very Happy

Sponsored content