Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Prezten 60 Priest (any spec)

Görann
    Görann

Prezten 60 Priest (any spec) Empty Prezten 60 Priest (any spec)

Post by Görann Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:21 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes

Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes
    Can you speak as well? Yes

Character name: Prezten
    Class: Priest
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Temporary disc/holy healer 20/31/0.
    Relevant stats: Blue/Green gear atm. 127 spi/8mp5, 100+heal/41dmg(from gear)

Raid experience: Cleared MC,BWL,ZG,AQ20,5 bosses AQ40

Class/spec experience: 6 years experience from hardcore raiding/pvp in retail, raided in eXodus Ligthning's Blade EU (world rank 180 last time checked)
    Level 70: Full Brutal / SSC/TK/BT
    Level 80: Full Wrathful / Icecrown heroics

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? No

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Quite apart from being a good raiding guild, is there anything else about the Forsaken that has tickled your fancy? Have you heard of our humour, our insane officer staff, our mascot Viking? Why is it *Forsaken* that you want to join? I want to progress in BWL/AQ40 with a pro guild! :>

What kind of person are you? As in are you a humorous person, are you friendly, do you like the odd dungeon that you don't really need, just to socialize, what makes you *you* and not the guy next to you?
    Im a teamplayer that is enjoying hanging out with the guildies after raid, PvPing etc.
    Got kinda sick humor btw :>

What can you bring to the guild? Yes, we know you can bring another «insert your class and role here» to the guild. But what else? Are you the kind of guy that will help other guild members farm dungeons for items, would you help farm buff consumables for that big upcomming progression raid next weekend, do you have alts that can provide us with crafting items with CDs, anything like that.
    Yeah, im always up for helping guildies if i have time to Smile

Anything you want to add?

I always got KTM enable and bring pots to every raid.

Stoped playing retail in cataclysm<-shit.
    Started playing on a 1.12.1 server called cWoW (Simular to this one) and geared up a priest, but the population went too low.

Also got some experience from Mage,Rogue,Warrior. but i prefer playing priest.

Whisper Prezten in-game for more info Smile
    Jindo

Prezten 60 Priest (any spec) Empty Re: Prezten 60 Priest (any spec)

Post by Jindo Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:04 am

hello pretzen,

were full on priests and since we have a stable core+ some backup priests, i dont think we will need your help at the moment.
    your application doesnt show off that much information about yourself and your wow history except for being a PVPer and we are a PVE guild Smile

good luck elsewhere

Jindo

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:16 pm