Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Stormslap, Shaman Elemental or Restro spec

Stormslap

Stormslap, Shaman Elemental or Restro spec Empty Stormslap, Shaman Elemental or Restro spec

Post by Stormslap Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:50 am

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?:Yes
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes
    Can you speak as well? Obviously

Character name:
    Class:
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: 31/0/20 it will change depending on the needs of the guild.

Raid experience: I've completed Molten core and ubers, I've completed classic naxxramas 40 man as well as naxxramas 10 and 25 man wotlk, karazan during bc I didn't Really raid that much during bc I've done Trial of the crusader 10 and 25 man as well wotlk, 10 man onyxia wotlk, Obsidian sanctum 10 and 25 man wotlk, Ulduar 10 and 25 man I have not currently raided on this server yet and I'm hoping to soon.

Class/spec experience:Most of my experience is from tanking also as melee dps and range caster etc, I have very little healing experience but I would Like to work on that.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? No I do not yet anyway

Why do you want to join Forsaken?The reason I would like to join forsaken is because I want to meet new people in WoW since I've started this server about 3 months ago I've only been in inactive guilds and Its remotely annoying I would also like to start gearing up

What kind of person are you? I'm remotely quiet and I don't mind a good laugh here and there, I don't mind helping people and am willing to do anything if I have time. I have a tendancy to be serious most of the time but I have a strange sense of humor. I'm just looking for something different

What can you bring to the guild? I'm someone Thats is always nice to have around I'm always trying my hardest to help people in most ways I can along as there aren't important things I have to do in real life and even then I know how to make time for other people, I'm very patient and willing to help people learn or help them farm what they need because it takes more then one geared person to make a guild

Commander Shepard
    Commander Shepard
    Admin
    Admin

Stormslap, Shaman Elemental or Restro spec Empty Re: Stormslap, Shaman Elemental or Restro spec

Post by Commander Shepard Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:03 am

Well your application seems nice, but we don't need another Ele shaman. Contact me in game, I'd like to chat with you.
    Stormslap

Stormslap, Shaman Elemental or Restro spec Empty Re: Stormslap, Shaman Elemental or Restro spec

Post by Stormslap Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:33 pm

Ok what is your character name? Figor?
    Commander Shepard
    Commander Shepard
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Commander Shepard Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:37 pm

Yes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:36 pm