Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Yoker UD elemental mage

senja

Yoker UD elemental mage Empty Yoker UD elemental mage

Post by senja Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:12 pm

i have understood guild rules, and i can attend guild raids.
    i have ventrilo installed on my comp and a microphone, so communication is not an issue. Very Happy i have lvl 60 UD mage specced as elemental, but i am opened for any sugestions about respecing if raid needs me to do so.
    well, regarding my raiding xp. i have raided all of the vanilla content as a lvl 60,
    only raid i havent been to is naxx. i play this game for 6 years so far on original wow,
    and been playing mage for 6 years. so there is nothing i dont know about mages.
    have a lvl 85 warlord mage on realm shattered halls under name Yoker. u can check on armory, that everything i told u is true.
    I live in Croatia, and i am 24 years old.
    actually, i dont know any1 from forsaken yet, but am hopeing to get to know u guys as
    a new member of guild Smile .
    there r few reasons why i want to join forsaken. 1st is coz i want to exp all the old school contents of the game. 2nd is to socialize and to make new friendships.
    bout myself? hmmmm, i am realy friendly person What a Face and active and dedicated to any acpect of the game.
    i can bring to a guild... some humor, lots of playing hours lol, and help u to advance in
    an epic battle against dark force of azertoh Cool .
    thank u on ur time for reading this long post. hope to hear u in game.
    bye
    Yoker
    Zel
    Zel

Yoker UD elemental mage Empty Re: Yoker UD elemental mage

Post by Zel Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:35 pm

denied for now

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:34 pm