Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Discipline Priest

Fivetwofive

Discipline Priest Empty Discipline Priest

Post by Fivetwofive Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:34 am

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes I've read the guild rules and yes i can attend to your raids at 19.00 all the time

Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes, but haven't used it for a while so i might have to overlook the settings.
    Can you speak as well? Yes, but yet again might need to change settings.

Character name:Fivetwofive
    Class: Priest
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: 32/19/0 Discipline

Raid experience: Which classic raids have you completed, wether in classic, BC, Wrath or Cata, the point is: Do you know the tactics (still a moot point sometimes because this server has different tactics from retail on some bosses). Note: Knowing all will not get you an autoinvite, and knowing none will not get you an autokick, so there's no reason to lie and say you did them all if you didn't. We're just curious.

Started on cwow like 1 year,Farmed everything from ZG,MC,AQ20.BWL to AQ40 and I know the basics on about all bosses but I might need a update or to on some encounters.

Class/spec experience: How much experience do you have with playing the class and spec you are applying with? 12Month both

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? Mamica-Mage

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Quite apart from being a good raiding guild, is there anything else about the Forsaken that has tickled your fancy? Have you heard of our humour, our insane officer staff, our mascot Viking? Why is it *Forsaken* that you want to join?
    I would like to join your guild seince i'm so sick of all children in my current guild showing up in greens, spamming "What is DKP" and linking loot in chat all day.

What kind of person are you? As in are you a humorous person, are you friendly, do you like the odd dungeon that you don't really need, just to socialize, what makes you *you* and not the guy next to you? Well, this is a hard question. I guess Im a friendly person that likes to play world of warcraft and socialize with others. I love the old dungeons, I dont mind wiping as long as it shows some kind of progress in the end.

What can you bring to the guild? Yes, we know you can bring another «insert your class and role here» to the guild. But what else? Are you the kind of guy that will help other guild members farm dungeons for items, would you help farm buff consumables for that big upcomming progression raid next weekend, do you have alts that can provide us with crafting items with CDs, anything like that.
    I'm a person that loves farming, and I much rather go out and farm than buy it for overprice on AH. Yes if I got time I'd be glad to help.

Anything you want to add? Not much, im studying at the university and working some extra. I will of course choose over school WoW but i'm doing my best to find time for both and as it looks now i will have time for both. cheers
    Commander Shepard
    Commander Shepard
    Admin
    Admin

Discipline Priest Empty Re: Discipline Priest

Post by Commander Shepard Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:45 am

Well could you tell me where is your Republic? It's the first time I hear about your country :S
    Fivetwofive

Post by Fivetwofive Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:51 am

Republika Srpska part of country Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Futakomori

Post by Futakomori Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:38 pm

I am quite curious on how you imagine raiding as a discipline priest.
    32/19/0 is most definitely not a healing spec no matter how you spread your talents, not even pvp healing one, let alone pve.
    Holy dps for the win or something? If so then how much dps you can actually output in a raid?
    nkremer

Post by nkremer Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:10 pm

sorry denied,

we are yet again full of priests, good luck though,
    Edit: i agree with futakomori
    nkremer

Post by nkremer Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:41 am

hello fivetwofive,

after reconsidering this application and a little slack of the current priests, i like to have oyu in the guild as a backup priest.
    i will have a chat with you in-game tuesday, in which i will discuss the healing, consumables and specc(becouse discipline isnt the right specc to raid with).

regards, jindo

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:52 am