Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Epitaph, rogue duh, cant tank or heal, just straight thug dps k, cya

bropitaph
    bropitaph

Epitaph, rogue duh, cant tank or heal, just straight thug dps k, cya Empty Epitaph, rogue duh, cant tank or heal, just straight thug dps k, cya

Post by bropitaph Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:40 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Well, i red the guild rules, seem fair enough to me, my only problem is that im US and i kinda dont wanna join some bad US guild for starting all over again from 0 proggression, its happened to me often so yeah, i'd be able to raid maybe on a week day and ofc saturdays/sundays
    Can you listen on Ventrilo?: Yup
    Can you speak as well?: if needed, i will

Character name: Epitaph
    Class: Rogue
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Combat

Raid experience: Which classic raids have you completed, wether in classic, BC, Wrath or Cata, the point is: Do you know the tactics (still a moot point sometimes because this server has different tactics from retail on some bosses). Note: Knowing all will not get you an autoinvite, and knowing none will not get you an autokick, so there's no reason to lie and say you did them all if you didn't. We're just curious: Cleared all on feenix (up to nefarian yo) , some bc and 0 wotlk

Class/spec experience: How much experience do you have with playing the class and spec you are applying with? Been playing rogue for about a year now, i'd say im good, you can always ask ex guildies

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? I do know a lot of people in forsaken, nolf, elor, nyht, zel, crem (i dunno if hes dead or smth), feroth, yay, skogs, uhh... suxx too i guess and i cant remember anyone else (sorry bros)

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Quite apart from being a good raiding guild, is there anything else about the Forsaken that has tickled your fancy? Have you heard of our humour, our insane officer staff, our mascot Viking? Why is it *Forsaken* that you want to join?: well, besides for the obvious fact of being top horde guild, i have some friends in there, i like their leader and i think that looting system is fair in forsaken, i dunno what else to say

What kind of person are you? As in are you a humorous person, are you friendly, do you like the odd dungeon that you don't really need, just to socialize, what makes you *you* and not the guy next to you?: I hate all k
    jk im friendly with all k.

What can you bring to the guild? Yes, we know you can bring another «insert your class and role here» to the guild. But what else? Are you the kind of guy that will help other guild members farm dungeons for items, would you help farm buff consumables for that big upcomming progression raid next weekend, do you have alts that can provide us with crafting items with CDs, anything like that.
    I'd probably help out the people i like but not those annoying guys (every guild has some)
    you cant like everyone right, but yeah if i had to i'd help those guys too i guess

Anything you want to add?
    yeah, my gear's good. OH AND POLZIE FORGOT ME IN THE ALIX LEFTOVERS TOPIC K
    Nolfavrell
    Nolfavrell

Epitaph, rogue duh, cant tank or heal, just straight thug dps k, cya Empty Re: Epitaph, rogue duh, cant tank or heal, just straight thug dps k, cya

Post by Nolfavrell Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:57 pm

Nice application of a good rogue Smile You have to wait for NIT's decision but I hope you'll get in. GL! I hope to see you with the sign Forsaken under your name Wink
    Jindo

Epitaph, rogue duh, cant tank or heal, just straight thug dps k, cya Empty Re: Epitaph, rogue duh, cant tank or heal, just straight thug dps k, cya

Post by Jindo Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:46 pm

+1, becouse this is a nice apply and im young too Smile (16)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:12 am