Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Tank - Shin

Shin123

Tank - Shin Empty Tank - Shin

Post by Shin123 Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:22 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes
    Can you speak as well? Yes unless my mic fucks up

Character name: Shin
    Class: Warrior
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Protection ( my favorite spec)

Raid experience:

Vanilla: (Guild Last Resort Made 2004 on beta became top 10 in world while progressing in Vanilla/TBC)

MC: Cleared
    ZG: Cleared
    Onyxia's Lair: Cleared
    World bosses: Cleared
    AQ20/40: Cleared
    Naxxramas: Cleared(KILLED Kel'thuzad few weeks before TBC)

TBC:

Karazhan: Cleared
    World bosses: Cleared
    SSC: Cleared
    Gruul's Lair: Cleared
    Tempest Keep(or The Eye): Cleared
    Mount Hyjal: Cleared
    Black Temple: Cleared
    Sunwell Plateu: Well killed KJ after nerf because i became social duo to school

WOTLK: Didnt play

Cataclysm: With a random friend guild

Killed 1 boss in BoT didnt not do much more

Class/spec experience: Well warrior was my first choice and i toke it so ive been their when we've been thrown on the ground by blizzard and up again alot of times but now im back on track and wanna play vanilla again and have fun as raid experience well its stated above i know my class in and out.

Location: Australia(Yes ive moved to Australia now used to live in England before but i will still have time to raid because raid times is during the day and i work nights)

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? no i dont sorry

What kind of person are you? im a very nice generous person on retail i had always alot of gold i gave out to new players but that only happend if i didnt need the gold for progress ofcourse. Im always their if someone needs me im a very outspoken person and i can take critism(sorry if i miss spelt this even if im english Smile ) if we wipe or i do mistakes and i do always take advices from ppl who acually do know the class more then me ofcourse.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Because you seem like a nice bunch of people i tried joining you guys before but you quit and i quit too and now your back and my friend told me about it and so i quit retail once again to come to feenix and hardcore raid with you guys or well progress.

What can you bring to the guild? I can bring my experience on raiding i will spend time helping others out with tactics if they got any problems with it i will always be reliable during progress days i will always be their when i can if something like lets say someone gets hurt i have to go but that wont happend in a million years i guess but you never know.

Anything you want to add?

Well i hope you guys pick me and let me join you guys. I know my gear aint the best and ive been farming and they never drop but as we speak im farming more gear but lets see what happends. - Yours friendly Cow Shinious
    Flarg

Tank - Shin Empty Re: Tank - Shin

Post by Flarg Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:47 am

Nice apply. +1 tho i think warriors are full =(
    Garahn
    Garahn
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Garahn Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:29 pm

I would be an idiot to pass up a member of a great old guild like Last Resort. My only question is if you feel comfortable leading raids. One thing we lack is secondar raid leaders for ZG and MC incase I can never not be there. Either way this is a definite accept.
    Elor
    Elor

Post by Elor Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:54 pm

Wow.
    Shin123

Post by Shin123 Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:59 pm

Garahn wrote:I would be an idiot to pass up a member of a great old guild like Last Resort. My only question is if you feel comfortable leading raids. One thing we lack is secondar raid leaders for ZG and MC incase I can never not be there. Either way this is a definite accept.

well not the best raid leader but i can try sorry for late response

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:13 am