Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Deztroke - warrior tank

deztroke

Deztroke - warrior tank Empty Deztroke - warrior tank

Post by deztroke Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:10 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes.
    Can you speak as well? Yes.

Character name: Deztroke
    Class: Warrior
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Warrior Tank/ Protection

Raid experience: Done all ZG/MC/BWL/AQ20

Class/spec experience: I have approx. 2-3 years of playing with this kind! Smile

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? I do not, but hoping to get to!

I saw very good chars, that impressed me, and it makes me to realize that it is a good guild. that i want to be part!

What kind of person are you? I think that Im a polite, friendly and I hope to be welcome with
    all of members.

What can you bring to the guild? My service, Mining and BS 300, and i will help the people who really need

Anything you want to add? Im entering to this guild to help you, and to improve myself. I think within the years i could be considered a highly-named member Smile Hope to say hello in guild chat
    Garahn
    Garahn
    Admin
    Admin

Deztroke - warrior tank Empty Re: Deztroke - warrior tank

Post by Garahn Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:38 pm

Declined. Boring app, not even enough there to warrant me reading it, and we're full on warrior tanks.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:19 pm