Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Nanu - MarksMen Hunter

Nanu

Nanu - MarksMen Hunter Empty Nanu - MarksMen Hunter

Post by Nanu Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:04 am

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?

Yes Sir's.

Can you listen on Ventrilo?

Sure i can listening anything you want.

Can you speak as well?

Yes i can.

Character name:

Nanu

Class:

Hunter

Talent spec(s) you are applying with:

5/31/15

Raid experience( on this server ):

ZG 7/7, MC 9/10, AQ20 2/6(on this server), Ony 1/1, AQ40( dint try yet on this server) BWL 1/8.

Class/spec experience:

I know, really not much, only 1year 4-5 month. Until Wow i played Silkroad Online at global, but one day WOW comes to my house.

Lithuania - 37th FIBA European Basketball Championship owner.

23 years old.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who?

As normal/good friend it was Macarena, but when i saw he's ninjed Ony head our friendship not so good anymore. I know others just a little bit. Also i know Joystick, mate from Lithuania to Smile

Why do you want to join Forsaken?

First of all i am sicked of pugs/random raids. Second in Kalimdor Wolves is no progression... raid time was 15:00 server time...Dude dont understand peapol have to work. I heard Forsaken are one of the best this server guild. Also Forsaken guild time are really good for me.One more point is selfishness and a community that looks forward to progress.
    Aslo i think all of you are more or less friendly, because evrythink I ask forsaken members they allways answer, and i don't need say any good words about Forsaken guild, because u know how good you are.

What kind of person are you?

Active in live and game, working hard in life , because i got only 23 yers old but i have wife and one child so life is not easy, but i still get time to play whit (you i guess Smile )

What can you bring to the guild?

Evrything what mine mate's need at moment if i can. I don't aplly if i can't try help to you.

Thanks for opportunity to apply.

Kipras - Nanu

Rokki
    Rokki

Nanu - MarksMen Hunter Empty Re: Nanu - MarksMen Hunter

Post by Rokki Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:54 pm

Nice app.
    Declined - Full on Hunters
    Nanu

Post by Nanu Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:29 pm

Damn...

So if you get available spot for hunter how i can know it? if other hunta make apply up for me, and u got spot for he atmoment you will invite he because u forgot my apply? Smile just intresting because i dont know what to do next atmoment Smile Alixium raid time is to late.. other guild are Pugs not guilds... Sad but true.
    Nanu

Post by Nanu Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:09 pm

I joined to Catch to help them progress. But i still wanted to join Forsaken for better raid time. So if you have any spot for hunta let me know.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:30 pm