Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blowerr, hunter (MM)

Blowerr

Blowerr, hunter (MM) Empty Blowerr, hunter (MM)

Post by Blowerr Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:02 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes i do and Yes i can.
    Can you listen on Ventrilo?Yes i can and also i can speak.
    Can you speak as well? I dont like to much talk, but also i talk when i need to talk.

Character name: Blowerr
    Class: Hunter
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: 5 / 40 / 6 thats my talents and I pref them.

Raid experience: Which classic raids have you completed, wether in classic, BC, Wrath or Cata, the point is: Do you know the tactics (still a moot point sometimes because this server has different tactics from retail on some bosses). Note: Knowing all will not get you an autoinvite, and knowing none will not get you an autokick, so there's no reason to lie and say you did them all if you didn't. We're just curious.

Class/spec experience: How much experience do you have with playing the class and spec you are applying with?
    I have been played retail for 4years and i quited before 5months ago.Also i have rogue,hunter,shaman on the server Ahn'Qiraj, eu.
    My frist char was a hunter ( it was in pretbc ).I have played him like 2.5years, then i started rogue and shaman in wotlk.
    And one importan thing.
    When I have been in Pretbc raids, i have done like many bosses and finished many instances, like MC 10/10,ZG 10/10 and 2sesonal bosses.
    My expiriance in BwL: I have done there frist 5boses before the TBC came out.
    And also we cleared frist wing in Naxxramas.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who?
    No, I dont. But i hope that i will introduce them.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Quite apart from being a good raiding guild, is there anything else about the Forsaken that has tickled your fancy? Have you heard of our humour, our insane officer staff, our mascot Viking? Why is it *Forsaken* that you want to join?

We'll i dont know,i'd just like your name of guild.
    Also i heard that Forsaken is the one of best guilds atm.
    Your raiding time suits me. And one importan thing,I was in many groups with Forsaken members and most of them was skilled ppl and we finished opponent fast.
    Also i think that you do in raids( finishing opponents fast).
    I want to try raid with you, because i think it gonna be funny, also I heard some funny stories Smile

What kind of person are you? As in are you a humorous person, are you friendly, do you like the odd dungeon that you don't really need, just to socialize, what makes you *you* and not the guy next to you?

No I'm not humorous person, but i know sometimes to be. Yes am friendly and also like to help ppl.
    Am humorous when I need to be and serious when I have to be scratch .

What can you bring to the guild? Yes, we know you can bring another «insert your class and role here» to the guild. But what else? Are you the kind of guy that will help other guild members farm dungeons for items, would you help farm buff consumables for that big upcomming progression raid next weekend, do you have alts that can provide us with crafting items with CDs, anything like that.

I just said in question before this, that I like to help ppl,
    But i will always help them if I have time for them.When guild say that we have to farm something also I will farm it and work on it to finnish fast.Also help to other guild memberes to finish fast, if they need my help.
    No I dont have any alt at the moment because, I just started before 3weeks ago.

Anything you want to add?
    Oh nooooooooooooooo Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 12:24 pm