Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Aistra - Hunter

Aistra
    Aistra

Aistra - Hunter Empty Aistra - Hunter

Post by Aistra Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:54 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes
    Can you speak as well? Yes, but i'm better listener than speaker:).

Character name: Aistra
    Class: Hunter
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: 4/37/10 now pvp, but I really want to start pve career.

Raid experience: i haven't raid much in pre-tbc, but in tbc had. (server "Sangreal").

Class/spec experience: I played hunter in tbc and some in wotlk. WoW played time in my life about 3 years.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? I know Figor.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? I want to join Forsaken to have real fun in massive raids and meet new people:).

What kind of person are you? I'm friendly, artistic, cooperative person.

What can you bring to the guild: Dps in dungeons,raids...And of course I can help other guild members farm dungeons for items.

Anything you want to add? Yes. WoW is not the main object in my life. I'm student so I'm not allways have free time...but It doesn't mean that I can't help you. So I hope You could add me to your guild;)

Commander Shepard
    Commander Shepard
    Admin
    Admin

Aistra - Hunter Empty Re: Aistra - Hunter

Post by Commander Shepard Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:42 am

Well hello thar, glad you finally put up apply, GL. I can say that she is a nice person to chat with.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:30 am