Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Connectr,Mage,Fire

smokeoituz

Connectr,Mage,Fire Empty Connectr,Mage,Fire

Post by smokeoituz Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:28 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?
    yes,i have read the rules and i think they are some logic rules and what every player wants gets from the rules,seems like they are perfect.Yes i can attend to all raids as i am a huge pve fan.
    Can you listen on Ventrilo?
    Yes i can listen on Ventrilo as i have it installed on my pc.I raided with ventrilo so i know how it works and i think it is very helpful.
    Can you speak as well?
    Yes i can speak.Although i am not from England or USA.

Character name: Connectr
    Class:Mage
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Fire and Frost(if needed in some instances)

Raid experience:well i played wow the burning crusade and did kharazan( knowed all bosses),BT( only a few bosses),Zul'Aman(knowed all),SwP(only brutallus tactic) and WOTLK ( well i did naxxramas alot,Obsidian Sanctum,Vault of Archavon,Eye of Eternity and ulduar ( except last two bosses cause they weren't cripted where i played ( private server ) ) ).in Classic wow,here i did few bosses in ZG, and 3 bosses from Molten Core.(ofc except stratholme and scholomance and other 5 mans cause those ar pretty easy( i did those ) ).

Class/spec experience: well i play mage for like 3 years so i think i know pretty well my class.Fire? is my prefered spec but as molten core have pretty many bosses with fire resist...

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who?
    I must admit that i don't know anyone from the Forsaken.Sorry.

Why do you want to join Forsaken?
    Well i want to join Forsaken cause as i heard they(you) are the best guild in Feenix server.Hard working guild in raids with sence of humor.For me raiding is haveing fun,being serious and haveing fun.There is no point getting angry and starting to smash your keyboard cause you wipe or something like that.

What kind of person are you?
    To be honest?i'm a calm person.i have sence of humor and i like to enjoy raids.People are finding hard to get me angry at them.I dunno really what to say but people say that i have a good soul that i involve pasion in what i do.

What can you bring to the guild?
    well as rules say.you have to help people.helping people is a good thing.As i think i am a helpful guy i am willing to go to any instance and help anyone that i can and when i can.You never know when that person if u help him now when he can help you.Helping keeps things united.

Anything you want to add?

Well i want to thank you in advance for looking over my application ( if u look over it ).And i wanna say that i am sorry if i offended anyone here.

Thank you and GOOD LUCK RAIDING!

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:45 am