Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Shilondy Marksman hunter

PESHKIRA

Shilondy Marksman hunter Empty Shilondy Marksman hunter

Post by PESHKIRA Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:39 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?Yes,i've red the rules,im okay with them,im okay with harsh jokes BUT i couldnt bloody find the raid times and days.Its probably because im to hungry,so if u'r kind enough please write them down under this post.
    Can you listen on Ventrilo?Yes headphones arent all that expansive...
    Can you speak as well?No,but when i instal microphone driver i will be able to speak.

Character name:Shilodny(what a shocker!)
    Class:Hunter(u didnt expect that one now did ya Wink)
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with:5-40-6 marksman
    Relevant stats:ONLY 2% hit so im missing 7% 12.29%crit on melee,unfortunetly in vanilla there seems to be no way to check my range crit 1116AP 407-452ranged both

Raid experience:AQ20 half the ZG now about mc and bwl i was soloing them but... i remember majordomo,garr,baron,the caster after the baron,the big corehound(boy im so bad with names,and yes i know i need to tranquil shot him) ragnaros aswell i belive.About BWL ive seen some videos on the fight and i've only done him on retail with ~25 smaller eggs no draks spawning out of them and hordes of small adds coming at me.Vaelstraz is a no-brainer for a hunter.Hmm actualy the two bosses im uncertain of are chrommagus and nefarian.But i can ask and read now,right?

Class/spec experience:Played almost half of tbc as hunter,beast master and survival but i know my way around.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who?No.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Quite apart from being a good raiding guild, is there anything else about the Forsaken that has tickled your fancy? Have you heard of our humour, our insane officer staff, our mascot Viking? Why is it *Forsaken* that you want to join?:There was a guy shouting at /world that u give free cold milk and chocolate cookies so thats what tricked me here!!!If it is untrue i guess ill have to live with raiding,and i dont wanna have anything with vikings!Or maybe drink with them..... And yes i'd like to raid.

What kind of person are you? As in are you a humorous person, are you friendly, do you like the odd dungeon that you don't really need, just to socialize, what makes you *you* and not the guy next to you?:I do like to laugh around with friends,now who doesnt?But over internet im sceptical that it will happen,tryed it in tbc,the maintank couldnt handle it Sad and no i will not go to a dungeon just to socialize with someone,i can chat with him anyway right?(personal preference i guess)

What can you bring to the guild? Yes, we know you can bring another «insert your class and role here» to the guild. But what else? Are you the kind of guy that will help other guild members farm dungeons for items, would you help farm buff consumables for that big upcomming progression raid next weekend, do you have alts that can provide us with crafting items with CDs, anything like that?:I am willing to help guildies,not 24/7 as i have my own needs but no harm will do to me if i land someone a favour,from time to time ofcourse.I guess farming together in vanilla is faster and easyer than alone,never done it,and from my tbc experiance it probably is!I do have alts but none of them are even 60,let alone having an useful profession.

Anything you want to add?I have BWL attunement but i LACK MC+Onyxia attunements,i know MC is reletevly easy(hell i might even be able to solo it,im a hunter after all and the lava here seems to be pretty harmless) Skinning 300 + LW 245ish i dont have them fancy sword or dagger giving +10 skinning,but u probably dont need me anyway.

PS:link to raid times and days,or just wright them down(preferebly) please!TYVM!
    Beergrills
    Beergrills

Shilondy Marksman hunter Empty Re: Shilondy Marksman hunter

Post by Beergrills Sun May 01, 2011 8:39 am

PESHKIRA wrote:...u give free cold milk and chocolate cookies.
    LIAS ! We give away only piss !
    Raid times are always at 19:00 server time (20:00 Bulgaria). Friday and Saturday are aq20/zg (offday)

It's getting long , I better drink my own piss !
    Funkey
    Funkey

Post by Funkey Sun May 01, 2011 8:44 am

40-men raids = Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday

And maybe alittle more seriousness next time, although alittle bit of joking is allright aswell
    PESHKIRA

Post by PESHKIRA Sun May 01, 2011 9:56 am

Beergrills wrote:
    It's getting long , I better drink my own piss !

grose Razz anyway thanks for the reply and take care

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:38 am