Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Nahe
Orutra
Insany
7 posters

Insany - Resto shaman

Insany
    Insany

Insany - Resto shaman Empty Insany - Resto shaman

Post by Insany Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:13 am

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?; Yes
    Can you listen on Ventrilo?: Yes
    Can you speak as well?: Yes

Character name: Insany
    Class: Shaman
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: 0 / 5 / 46
    Relevant stats: HP/Armor/Defense/Dodge/Block/Parry as tank, AP/Hit/Crit for physical dmg chars, SP/Spellhit/Spellcrit/MP5/Mana for casters. All unbuffed
    - I got tier 1 and tier 2 and rest of my gear is focused on +healing and mp5s.

Raid experience: Which classic raids have you completed?
    I have cleared ZG, BWL, Onyxia, MC, and a few bosses in AQ and nax.
    AQ and nax was in real vanilla though.

Class/spec experience: How much experience do you have with playing the class and spec you are applying with?
    Shaman has been my main for 5 years, I have always had great experience as a healer.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who?
    I know a few, when Sultans of Swing disbanded many good raiders joined Forsaken, unfortunately I had to finish a semester at the time and now I have chosen to come back to feenix's great vanilla server.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Quite apart from being a good raiding guild, is there anything else about the Forsaken that has tickled your fancy? Have you heard of our humour, our insane officer staff, our mascot Viking? Why is it *Forsaken* that you want to join?
    - Forsaken is the guild for me because it is a friendly guild but still serious and make great progress. I have much I can bring to the guild, especially great previous experience and a friendly raider, always prepared and serious about raiding.

What kind of person are you? As in are you a humorous person, are you friendly, do you like the odd dungeon that you don't really need, just to socialize, what makes you *you* and not the guy next to you?
    - I love fooling around on a acceptable level, I help guild mates out in instances and I can also offer a lot of great recipes, as I have most professions at 300.

What can you bring to the guild? Yes, we know you can bring another «insert your class and role here» to the guild. But what else? Are you the kind of guy that will help other guild members farm dungeons for items, would you help farm buff consumables for that big upcomming progression raid next weekend, do you have alts that can provide us with crafting items with CDs, anything like that.
    - Whoops, almost answered that question above Very Happy As mentioned I am willing to help guild mates with everything I can, I have 4 60's and therefore a lot of professions to offer, I try to collect all recipes(long term goal indeed).

Anything you want to add?
    - I am willing to respec or bring my alt if they are needed.
    - I am almost full epic and have tier 1 and tier 2 items, also I try to focus on + healing and mp5 gear.
    Orutra

Insany - Resto shaman Empty Re: Insany - Resto shaman

Post by Orutra Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:59 am

nice appli.
    +111111
    Nahe
    Nahe

Post by Nahe Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:06 am

Nice, +1 if everything stated here is true Smile.
    Nanu

Post by Nanu Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:11 am

Agree if evrything true its nice apply and +1 Wink
    Polymath
    Polymath
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Polymath Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:06 am

Accepted. Whisper Exstacy or Polymath in-game.
    Exstacy
    Exstacy

Post by Exstacy Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:12 am

Hey Insany, I do recall your name from SoS though very vague xD. Nice application though you could re-read the Relevant stats section again;) Feel free to whisper me or Polymath in game;)
    Jindo

Post by Jindo Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:22 am

i told you insany Smile
    Insany
    Insany

Post by Insany Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:27 pm

Thank you guys!
    I look forward raiding with Forsaken and my old buddies from SOS Smile

Sponsored content