Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Loktarg
Garahn
Totemkhamen
nit
Blastoff
Futakomori
Jindo
Fjonk
Suxx
Valax
14 posters

Valax, Resto Shaman

Valax

Valax, Resto Shaman Empty Valax, Resto Shaman

Post by Valax Sat May 21, 2011 7:32 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes.
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes.
    Can you speak as well? Yes.

Character name:
    Valax
    Class: Shaman
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: 0/4/47 Resto
    Relevant stats: 98mp5 without Totems + Buffs, 5000~ Mana Pool

Raid experience: Was in Death and Taxes as well as Drama and eventually Aurora and Juggernaut before I quit. If you don't know those guilds, please look them up. I have pictures and stories for proof Smile I know more about this game than most people forget.

Class/spec experience: I played a Paladin for World First Progression followed by a Tank, Rogue, and then a Shaman before I quit. I'm very well rounded.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who?
    I used to raid when Garahn, Searinox, Zel, and a few others were active. I was in Converge way back when though. Not sure anyone would remember me.

What kind of person are you? Quiet smart kid who keeps to himself until someone says something stupid (alliteration Very Happy), then I bash the shit out of them. <3

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Since you're the only guild who's raid times I can fit and have been top since last year~~

What can you bring to the guild? A knowledge and understanding of this game I'm sure most of your members may not be familiar with. I also don't run out of mana. Just need a few pieces and I can solo heal in Naxxramas if need be.

Anything you want to add? I was forwarded here by Suxx <3

Always willing to help; ask anyone in my current guild Illusion.

Msg me in game for anything else really; I'm always on Very Happy

BALLGAME!
    Suxx
    Suxx

Valax, Resto Shaman Empty Re: Valax, Resto Shaman

Post by Suxx Sat May 21, 2011 7:43 pm

+1 Guy knows the stuff and can/will be great asset for our guild. If he act too high and mighty, we can beat some sense into him Very Happy
    Valax

Post by Valax Sat May 21, 2011 9:32 pm

Suxx wrote:+1 Guy knows the stuff and can/will be great asset for our guild. If he act too high and mighty, we can beat some sense into him Very Happy

/bow Yes, master. My apologies.
    Fjonk

Post by Fjonk Sat May 21, 2011 9:34 pm

What kind of person are you? Quiet smart kid who keeps to himself until someone says something stupid (alliteration ), then I bash the shit out of them. <3

I SAY VERI MANI STUPID STUF! >Sad
    Jindo

Post by Jindo Sat May 21, 2011 9:37 pm

hmm hes US, will he be able to fit into our raid times?
    Futakomori

Post by Futakomori Sat May 21, 2011 9:45 pm

-1 from me.
    Ignore my opinion if you have to but nothing good ever comes out of inviting people with enormously big ego in guild.
    I have no doubt about that guy knowing his class but judging by this app he also knows how to be one hell of a pain in the rear.
    At some point I would without a doubt say "whatever makes the progress go forward" but my hardcore days are long since over and I would prefer a healthy atmosphere in raid.
    Blastoff

Post by Blastoff Sat May 21, 2011 9:56 pm

lol @ futa, where'd you see that in the app?
    Futakomori

Post by Futakomori Sun May 22, 2011 10:00 am

Well I could, perhaps, right a full-scale analysis with quotes, examples, conclusions and so on but firstly if you can't see it yourself then i'm not sure I would convince you anyhow and secondly it wasn't my intention to start a psychology lesson here.
    So i'm sorry but after some consideration I decided not to answer that question.
    nit
    nit

Post by nit Sun May 22, 2011 10:44 am

why don't u just write about ur guilds and put some details in? is it that a pain to write a bit extra to get into one of the top guilds on the server?
    Blastoff

Post by Blastoff Sun May 22, 2011 12:31 pm

Futa, he's clearly joking about solo healing naxx and stuff. All I see is that he's lazy, going the route of "if you wanna know more about me, do some research" and expecting an auto-invite because he knows some people in the guild even though the ones he listed have already quit. To OP: the application itself tells way more about you than the fact that you were in an end-game raiding guild on retail, which is what nearly everyone claims anyway.
    Totemkhamen
    Totemkhamen

Valax, Resto Shaman Empty Re:

Post by Totemkhamen Sun May 22, 2011 12:49 pm

Nice app, provided it's true. We are currently in the need for BACKUP resto shamans, however you will have to wait till tomorrow or later tonight as we are sorting out something between our shamans.

If this still interests you and aren't in a hurry to be guilded, you can check later tonight or tomorrow for an update regarding this.
    Garahn
    Garahn
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Garahn Sun May 22, 2011 2:06 pm

Hey man, if you could please share those pics it would be great. For one thing I'm sure it will help your chances, and for another it would be very cool to see too see, I used to talk with some of the old D&T guys, so it would be nice to see them in screens.
    Loktarg
    Loktarg

Post by Loktarg Sun May 22, 2011 2:41 pm

As long as you're not a cunt, I wouldn't mind healing Gar's ass with you.
    Valax

Post by Valax Sun May 22, 2011 2:56 pm

https://i.servimg.com/u/f20/16/50/74/73/loathe10.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f20/16/50/74/73/loathe11.jpg

If you guys want more I'd be happy to share...

US Second Loatheb followed by our 5man Loatheb attempt (didn't go so well at first)

Last edited by Valax on Sun May 22, 2011 3:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Valax

Post by Valax Sun May 22, 2011 2:58 pm

Garahn wrote:Hey man, if you could please share those pics it would be great. For one thing I'm sure it will help your chances, and for another it would be very cool to see too see, I used to talk with some of the old D&T guys, so it would be nice to see them in screens.

If you got a Vent I could join, I could share some stories Smile You would know me if I mentioned who I was Garahn Very Happy

Been talking with Schmitty and Midnightrumbler; supposedly they think they know you (used to be a good mage named Garahn on Shattered Hand way back when; correlation?)
    Valax

Post by Valax Sun May 22, 2011 2:59 pm

Blastoff wrote:Futa, he's clearly joking about solo healing naxx and stuff. All I see is that he's lazy, going the route of "if you wanna know more about me, do some research" and expecting an auto-invite because he knows some people in the guild even though the ones he listed have already quit. To OP: the application itself tells way more about you than the fact that you were in an end-game raiding guild on retail, which is what nearly everyone claims anyway.

I had Dire Maul gear in the first stages of Naxxramas. It's not a joke. Most Tier 1 is a joke for Paladins (for many classes really). It just mainly adds Stam if you need it to survive...
    Valax

Post by Valax Sun May 22, 2011 3:42 pm

nit wrote:why don't u just write about ur guilds and put some details in? is it that a pain to write a bit extra to get into one of the top guilds on the server?

Sure. Death and Taxes originated on Shattered Hand-US with myself (Fish), Mondain, Fei, and Lenny. Did some selective recruiting and picked whoever meshed well.

This is the pic of the Shattered Hand charter

https://i.servimg.com/u/f20/16/50/74/73/chartc10.jpg

Some more guilds started popping up. Drama was being created with Vehn (Tank who invented fear dancing so to speak) along with the failure that is Skyfang.

Horde didn't have much success except for Transcend and Relentless.

Molten Core was a joke. Server fists bounced back and forth between guilds.

Blackwing Lair was another issue. Only like 9 guilds managed to get into Blackwing Lair; fewer cleared it. We happened to get US Second and World Second on Nefarian. World First Ashkandi and Staff of the Shadowflame though. I'll upload the video if anyone wants.

AQ40 was where we started to gain momentum, achieving some World 5-10th kills until Viscidus and C'Thun. World Second C'Thun since Nihilum got to him first. Some controversy surrounds everyone's kill, but that's a different story. Viscidus was thought to be impossible but we managed to get a World First kill on him. Xi and Blackened end up bitching on WoW Forums to some developers. The gear wasn't worth the fucking days of NR grinding.

After AQ40, we announced several times, along with Drama that we'd be transferring to a different server. We lied on countless posts naming random servers to see if enough people would transfer off and lower the server population. It didn't seem to do enough so we actually transferred to Korgath-US. We picked Korgath since it was Low-Pop and a few old friends happened to be in the same battle group.

Naxxramas hit, Arcane Crystals went through the roof, and we finally ran into the instance and re-killed what we did on the PTR. World First Anub'rekhan and Razuvious is still unknown, but we know we weren't the first come live. First week we got World First Grobbulus, Patchwerk (horror stories), and Gluth. Next week we got World Second Gothik (wow) and Thaddius. Two months of farming and 4 Horsemen and Sapphiron were downed World First by us. Unfortunately Nihilum beat us again since EU servers got online first.

Everything after that was PvP and say goodbyes since I wanted nothing to do with TBC. After I left, DnT still had a bunch of World First kills; not surprised.

As a player, I pretty much camped in Tarren Mill, grinded my mats, kept my mouth shut, and tried not to participate in the World Boss drama the server was accustomed to. I spammed my Flash of Light, watched several people come and go around Naxx time, etc.

I've got some stories to share if anyone would be interested (Snapple Incident, Hand of Rag Alt Guild, spies, and Skyfang world bosses Very Happy).
    Garahn
    Garahn
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Garahn Sun May 22, 2011 4:12 pm

So fucking legit, get this guy in here Exstacy.
    Funkey
    Funkey

Post by Funkey Sun May 22, 2011 4:14 pm

Exstacy is currently moving to a new house. Might take a few more days before you get an answer.
    Garahn
    Garahn
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Garahn Sun May 22, 2011 4:19 pm

If there's a spot for a backup atm I'd say any officer should invite him, I doubt highly that Ex would turn this guy down.
    Valax

Post by Valax Sun May 22, 2011 4:24 pm

https://i.servimg.com/u/f20/16/50/74/73/gothik10.jpg

If you want I can show some of Lenny's pictures (Old druid, live near him in NJ actually)

Not sure if he'd be comfortable with some of them though lol
    Orutra

Post by Orutra Sun May 22, 2011 8:08 pm

Inv him now. I love old retail players
    Nahe
    Nahe

Post by Nahe Sun May 22, 2011 8:33 pm

I approve this guy, played with his warrior. You're going to get an invite. Whisper Nahe in-game!
    Loktarg
    Loktarg

Post by Loktarg Sun May 22, 2011 9:23 pm

Garahn wrote:So fucking legit, get this guy in here Exstacy.
    Almost felt your instant erection over here
    mannie
    mannie

Post by mannie Sun May 22, 2011 9:34 pm

GET THIS GUY

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:25 am