Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Loktarg
Garahn
Totemkhamen
nit
Blastoff
Futakomori
Jindo
Fjonk
Suxx
Valax
14 posters

Valax, Resto Shaman

nit
    nit

Valax, Resto Shaman - Page 2 Empty Re: Valax, Resto Shaman

Post by nit Mon May 23, 2011 6:03 am

Valax wrote:
    nit wrote:why don't u just write about ur guilds and put some details in? is it that a pain to write a bit extra to get into one of the top guilds on the server?

Sure. Death and Taxes originated on Shattered Hand-US with myself (Fish), Mondain, Fei, and Lenny. Did some selective recruiting and picked whoever meshed well.

This is the pic of the Shattered Hand charter

https://i.servimg.com/u/f20/16/50/74/73/chartc10.jpg

Some more guilds started popping up. Drama was being created with Vehn (Tank who invented fear dancing so to speak) along with the failure that is Skyfang.

Horde didn't have much success except for Transcend and Relentless.

Molten Core was a joke. Server fists bounced back and forth between guilds.

Blackwing Lair was another issue. Only like 9 guilds managed to get into Blackwing Lair; fewer cleared it. We happened to get US Second and World Second on Nefarian. World First Ashkandi and Staff of the Shadowflame though. I'll upload the video if anyone wants.

AQ40 was where we started to gain momentum, achieving some World 5-10th kills until Viscidus and C'Thun. World Second C'Thun since Nihilum got to him first. Some controversy surrounds everyone's kill, but that's a different story. Viscidus was thought to be impossible but we managed to get a World First kill on him. Xi and Blackened end up bitching on WoW Forums to some developers. The gear wasn't worth the fucking days of NR grinding.

After AQ40, we announced several times, along with Drama that we'd be transferring to a different server. We lied on countless posts naming random servers to see if enough people would transfer off and lower the server population. It didn't seem to do enough so we actually transferred to Korgath-US. We picked Korgath since it was Low-Pop and a few old friends happened to be in the same battle group.

Naxxramas hit, Arcane Crystals went through the roof, and we finally ran into the instance and re-killed what we did on the PTR. World First Anub'rekhan and Razuvious is still unknown, but we know we weren't the first come live. First week we got World First Grobbulus, Patchwerk (horror stories), and Gluth. Next week we got World Second Gothik (wow) and Thaddius. Two months of farming and 4 Horsemen and Sapphiron were downed World First by us. Unfortunately Nihilum beat us again since EU servers got online first.

Everything after that was PvP and say goodbyes since I wanted nothing to do with TBC. After I left, DnT still had a bunch of World First kills; not surprised.

As a player, I pretty much camped in Tarren Mill, grinded my mats, kept my mouth shut, and tried not to participate in the World Boss drama the server was accustomed to. I spammed my Flash of Light, watched several people come and go around Naxx time, etc.

I've got some stories to share if anyone would be interested (Snapple Incident, Hand of Rag Alt Guild, spies, and Skyfang world bosses Very Happy).
    more information n details helps, i rest my case.
    Nahe
    Nahe

Post by Nahe Mon May 23, 2011 7:25 am

Nahe wrote:I approve this guy, played with his warrior. You're going to get an invite. Whisper Nahe in-game!

I will be online tonight, Valax. Contact me asap.

Kind regards,

Nahe
    Totemkhamen
    Totemkhamen

Valax, Resto Shaman - Page 2 Empty Re

Post by Totemkhamen Mon May 23, 2011 8:31 pm

This guy's a nutjob unfortunately.

Lock this post please. It's a dead thread.
    nit
    nit

Post by nit Mon May 23, 2011 8:37 pm

Totemkhamen wrote:This guy's a nutjob unfortunately.

Lock this post please. It's a dead thread.
    lol wanaba cl cya
    Totemkhamen
    Totemkhamen

Valax, Resto Shaman - Page 2 Empty Re

Post by Totemkhamen Mon May 23, 2011 8:41 pm

Nyht trying to be funny again.

I'm helping Oru and Nahe sort through shaman applicants till exstacy comes back.

cy@
    Funkey
    Funkey

Post by Funkey Tue May 24, 2011 7:42 am

CLOSED

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 6:43 am