Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Datsik - Protection Warrior

datsik
    datsik

Datsik - Protection Warrior Empty Datsik - Protection Warrior

Post by datsik Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:27 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? --- Yeah
    Can you speak as well? --- in very soon future

Char name: Datsik
    Class: Warrior

Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Protection
    Relevant stats: Block 13.68%, Dodge 20.58%, Parry 13.68%, Defence Skill 300 + 89, Armor 6760,4900 (but that's because im collecting dodge items Razz stats>>>>stamina)
    Raid experience: ZG on tank just few times, MC.. so many times I cant remember, ONY 7-8 times, BWL never... atleast im honest =]
    Class/spec experience: I'm playing World of Warcraft by 6 soon 7 years, on warrior like.. 3? I even got my own server ATM Very Happy
    Where you live: Bulgaria
    How old are you: 17 after 12 days 18 Razz hip, hip.. hurray!!! <3
    cheers cheers

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? --- TBH no :S But I wish, and I will be proud to have FORSAKEN under my name.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? --- As I heard of many players Forsaken is the best guild on horde side and I really want to be part of that and to do my best and help with what I can.. and It will be lie if I say I dont need the gear :] coz I got everything I need from all dungeons and I think now im really prepared for the epic raids <3

What kind of person are you? --- I'm rastaman Very Happy I smoke ganja infront of the PC, I love laugh and lafing with friends Razz I spend alot of time in DJing --- DUBSTEP FTW YO ! Very Happy

My gear: Lazy do minimaxe and maximaze wow 1000 times to link items, if u need I can give u to inspect me :]

If the guy who is accepting the app's got ANY questions of ANY kind and sort, feel free to ask ! Have a good time in Forsaken Razz

Last edited by datsik on Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
    gnaxx

Datsik - Protection Warrior Empty Re: Datsik - Protection Warrior

Post by gnaxx Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:22 pm

Yo mate, just to help you, your missing the template Wink
    datsik
    datsik

Datsik - Protection Warrior Empty Re: Datsik - Protection Warrior

Post by datsik Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:30 pm

gnaxx wrote:Yo mate, just to help you, your missing the template Wink

woopsyyy Very Happy <3

Sponsored content