Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Protection Warrior

twiter

Protection Warrior Empty Protection Warrior

Post by twiter Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:02 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes
    Can you speak as well? Yes.

Character name: Jebach
    Class:Warrior
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Protect
    Relevant stats: Block 11.80 % Dodge 12.40% 11,80% parry, 5389 HP, 7776 Armor.
    Raid experience: On Retail i played ZG, MC, Full, ONY, And 2 Bosses in BWL. Here i ZG, MC, ONY.
    Class/spec experience: I am Playing WoW 5 years, Playing on warrior like 4 years.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? i know very good players: Macarena is my irl friend. And he is A**hole... He ninja looted Ony head...and get kicked...I also know Prc, but i am not sure is he still in guild.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? I want to join Forsaken because Forsaken is best PvE guild on server. And i want to be Tank to normal PvE guild.
    What kind of person are you? I am Very friendly person, always ready to help others.

What can you bring to the guild? I can bring guild Alchemy/Tailoring/Engeenering/Enchanting and i will be a Blacksmith.

My gear: T1 Healm, Darksoul shoulders, chest, legs. Bloodmoon Cloak, Bracers of Valor, Bloodlord's Defender, Force Reactive Disc, Force of Will, Royal Seal Endre Thelas, 2x Band of the Ogre King, Boots of Avoidance, belt of Heroism, Stonegrip Gauntlest.

Any Question?

Thank you for your time, i hope i will enter in a Guild.
    Enigmalol

Protection Warrior Empty Re: Protection Warrior

Post by Enigmalol Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:09 pm

Macarena is your IRL Friend and Ninja´d something, how can we trust you then?

I am not in recruiting or deciding at all, just my two cents.

- Tryzerlol
    twiter

Post by twiter Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:24 pm

You can trust me, Because i am Jebach, not Macarena.
    Birak

Post by Birak Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:09 am

I think we are more than full on warriors, Tank / DPS btw wait for officers response.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:15 am