Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Guruu - Enhancement Shaman

guruuu

Guruu - Enhancement Shaman Empty Guruu - Enhancement Shaman

Post by guruuu Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:41 am

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: The times that are needed.
    Can you listen on Ventrilo?: Yes.
    Can you speak as well?: If needed, yes.

Character name:Guruu.
    Class:Shaman.
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Enhancement.
    Relevant stats: HP/Armor/Defense/Dodge/Block/Parry as tank, AP/Hit/Crit for physical dmg chars, SP/Spellhit/Spellcrit/MP5/Mana for casters. All unbuffed: Currently 520 AP,3.4k HP,3.4k HP.

Raid experience: Which classic raids have you completed?: I was playing enhancement shaman in Vanilla, where I cleared full Molten Core, Black Wing Lair, Temple- and Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj also Zul'Gurub

Class/spec experience: How much experience do you have with playing the class and spec you are applying with?: I was one of two enhancement shamans in the Vanilla guild, had alot fun being enhancement and also to be able getting into raids, so I would like to experience that now again.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who?: ---

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Quite apart from being a good raiding guild, is there anything else about the Forsaken that has tickled your fancy? Have you heard of our humour, our insane officer staff, our mascot Viking? Why is it *Forsaken* that you want to join?: I've heard there are many guilds on this server that never comes out of MC/ZG, so I ask around a little and I hear that you are one of the best guilds on this server, so I figure I give it a shot and apply, I am very active, wont miss any raids without prehand notice about my upcoming unactiveness.

What kind of person are you? As in are you a humorous person, are you friendly, do you like the odd dungeon that you don't really need, just to socialize, what makes you *you* and not the guy next to you?: I am friendly, helpfull, focused and serious when the time comes, but don't se me as a boring man, sometimes I let out a joke or two Smile.

What can you bring to the guild? Yes, we know you can bring another «insert your class and role here» to the guild. But what else? Are you the kind of guy that will help other guild members farm dungeons for items, would you help farm buff consumables for that big upcomming progression raid next weekend, do you have alts that can provide us with crafting items with CDs, anything like that.: Once I am in a guild I am determined to help to guild to MAX, I can farm herbs, make potions, craft hammers with blacksmith, craft items with Tribal leatherworking, I have alts for all theese proffesions.

Anything you want to add?: I am determined to become the best enhancement shaman on this server, The only thing that is missing is a good guild I can set my roots in to make myself grow aswell as all the other members in the guild I will treat like family, respect and be respected. I promise you that. I will do everything I can to make the guild rise to the skies.
    I am aiming for Sulfuras, Hand of ragnars. I have already the Sulfuron hammer (Almost I just need some arcanite bars)

I hope to see you all in the future, otherwise I wish you the best and thank you for taking the time on reading my application.

Last edited by guruuu on Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Funkey
    Funkey

Guruu - Enhancement Shaman Empty Re: Guruu - Enhancement Shaman

Post by Funkey Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:10 am

Good application, I don't know if we are looking for enhance shamans.
    Wait for either Polymath or Exstacy to reply
    --- Your gear is pretty crappy?
    Exstacy
    Exstacy

Post by Exstacy Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:47 am

Your application is indeed nice, especially since most don't bother using bald text and structure^^ Though we do not have any spot open for enhancement shamans and the reason is pretty simple: We already got 1 VERY active/good enh shmn and enhance shammy dps suxx.
    Gl finding a more suitable guild

Declined
    guruuu

Post by guruuu Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:10 pm

Funkey wrote:Good application, I don't know if we are looking for enhance shamans.
    Wait for either Polymath or Exstacy to reply
    --- Your gear is pretty crappy?

I have replaced all the green items, so it's not all that bad.
    guruuu

Post by guruuu Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:15 pm

Exstacy wrote:Your application is indeed nice, especially since most don't bother using bald text and structure^^ Though we do not have any spot open for enhancement shamans and the reason is pretty simple: We already got 1 VERY active/good enh shmn and enhance shammy dps suxx.
    Gl finding a more suitable guild

Declined
    That's to bad, I wish Forsaken best of luck. I would much appreciate if you would get in touch with me if you ever find a need of another enhancment shaman.

I would also appreciate if I could join one of your raids to kill Ragnaros, IF NOT anyone in your guild would need the Eye of Ragnaros, I will ofcourse give you, a discussed amount of gold for your help.

Regards, Guruu
    Nahe
    Nahe

Post by Nahe Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:25 pm

guruuu wrote:I w ould also appreciate if I could join one of your raids to kill Ragnaros, IF NOT anyone in your guild would need the Eye of Ragnaros, I will ofcourse give you, a discussed amount of gold for your help.

Regards, Guruu

Sorry, but I rofl'd.
    Orutra

Post by Orutra Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:42 pm

omfg xDDD u made me laugh
    guruuu

Post by guruuu Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:07 pm

Orutra wrote:omfg xDDD u made me laugh

Ok I guess it's low drop rate, as it was in Vanila, Jokes on me Razz

Last edited by guruuu on Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    guruuu

Post by guruuu Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:14 pm

(double post)
    Funkey
    Funkey

Post by Funkey Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:32 pm

guruuu wrote:
    Orutra wrote:omfg xDDD u made me laugh

Ok I guess it's low drop rate, as it was in Vanila, Jokes on me Razz

Indeed low drop rate, and I doubt that any guild on the server would ever sell a legendary. Some guilds go incredible lucky with looting such items, but unfortunately Forsaken isn't one of them.
    I wish you the best of luck with getting a new guild however
    ~Funky

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 6:16 pm