Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Winfury 60 Shaman

WINFURY

Winfury 60 Shaman Empty Winfury 60 Shaman

Post by WINFURY Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:03 am

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?:
    Yes.

Can you listen on Ventrilo?
    Yes.

Can you speak as well?
    Yes.

Character name:
    Winfury !

Class:
    60 Orc Shaman

Talent spec(s) you are applying with:
    I am Elemental atm, but ofc can spec Restoration for raids. Or any other spec which is needed.

Raid experience:
    Back in 2005-2006 I did clear everything up to Nefarian. In TBC I kinda disliked the PvE content, so played pretty much only PvP, reaching Gladiator on 2 characters. I wasn't really happy what WOTLK was going to be at all, so I sold my account and bought some vodka. After few years I found out Feenix, which was just the thing I was looking for - good old vanilla experience.

Here on Feenix I have killed Ragnaros, and been the Guildmaster of guild called Paskaa Kahvia. However since it is guild only for Finnish players, we haven't had decent 40 man raid in a while.

Since I have been a Guildmaster of kinda succesfull guild, I have studied lots and I know tactics for every encounter, and I'm always eager to learn something new. Tho I am aware that my PvE experience might not be as good as many of you others have, but after playing FPS-games for several years @ high level, I wouldn't say WoW PvE is too hard for me to handle.

Class/spec experience:
    I have around 300 days played of this game, I know how every class works. I know how to gear my character for the role which I am going to have, and I will always get the best gear possible. I spec my characters right and enchant every item which I can.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who?
    Knooz and Zaan atleast. : )

Why do you want to join Forsaken?
    I want a guild which can drive me thru the whole content, meet new people and get friends.

What kind of person are you?
    Kinda laid back guy, I don't stress out too much. Even tho I always aim to be the best at what I do, the most important thing is having fun while playing.

What can you bring to the guild?
    Active and dedicated player, who will play the role which suits the guild best.

Anything you want to add?
    If you don't have a spot for a Shaman, I could also join with my 60 UD mage Skill. I have nice preBWL gear with it, 380 spellpower.

Waiting for your reply : )
    Commander Shepard
    Commander Shepard
    Admin
    Admin

Winfury 60 Shaman Empty Re: Winfury 60 Shaman

Post by Commander Shepard Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:19 pm

At the moment we are full on shamans. I'd like to hear some recommendations about you. And you should talk with Zel if we still need mages. I can see that you are exceptional player, but my team is pretty much full.
    Zaan

Post by Zaan Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:35 pm

Experienced player if u ask me, always calm and reasonable, if someone has to take this spot, in my opinion this should be him
    WINFURY

Post by WINFURY Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:37 am

Figor wrote:At the moment we are full on shamans. I'd like to hear some recommendations about you. And you should talk with Zel if we still need mages. I can see that you are exceptional player, but my team is pretty much full.

Yeah, okay. : (

I hope you remember my apply if a spot opens.
    Polymath
    Polymath
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Polymath Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:21 pm

so I sold my account and bought some vodka

You stole my heart.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:49 am