Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greyhorn - Warrior

Greyhorn

Greyhorn - Warrior Empty Greyhorn - Warrior

Post by Greyhorn Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:18 am

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes
    Can you speak as well? Yes, most of the time.

Character name: Greyhorn
    Class: Warrior
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Fury, but i am willing to be in any spec as the guild wish me to be. Though i prefer dpsing

Raid experience: In retail, I cleared MC,BWL,ZG,AQ20 and first boss in AQ 40. And on this server ive done MC to majordomo. Though i have played on alot of other pretbc servers like pretbc.com,q-gaming,absolute virtue then ive cleared BWL,MC,ZG and some bosses in AQ40.
    in retail ive also played tbc and wotlk and then ive cleared some raids but i mostly focused on arena then^^

Class/spec experience: Played warrior since my first steps into the world of azeroth Smile

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? Im afraid no, but one of the reasons of joining the guild is to make some friends^^

What kind of person are you? I am social person when it comes to people i know, but when it comes to a whole raid i mostly keep quiet but sometimes i make a joke or so. I am helpful person when it comes to advice for items and stats that u should use when playing a warrior. And im also very stubborn so i can wipe on a boss and always keep up my focus cause im so fucking dedicated to kill the boss haha. This also includes when im farming honor and farming mats for crafted items.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? I would like to join forsaken since their community seems very friendly and social. And cause u seem like a stable guild since u existed here on the server since the very start of the server. And i do like ur raid times, and also i really miss my good pretbc times and really wanna relive them.

What can you bring to the guild? I would bring a experienced warrior to the guild that would help people. And from my 6 years of wow playing ive become really good at this game in general so i do know more about just the warrior class. And if you would need me to farm items for the upcoming raids i would have no problem doing that, its just listen to some awesome music and farm the whole afternoon.

Anything you want to add? Vanilla is good for you! Cool

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:44 am