Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Activevirus rogue apply

sitex

Activevirus rogue apply Empty Activevirus rogue apply

Post by sitex Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:46 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times? ofc

Can you listen on Ventrilo? ye no problemo

Can you speak as well? Currently no because my mic is broken and im too lazy to get a new one

Character name: Activevirus

Class: Rogue

Talent spec(s) you are applying with: 21/7/23 (Its a pvp build i will respec to pve if you guys take me ^^)

Raid experience: I have no expirience in retail, but i pwned 9/10 MC in this server... then my guild collapsed, but thats another story...

Class/spec experience: when i first begun playing wow (5 years ago +/-1) i watched the famous World of Roguecraft 1,2,3 and since then im playing rogue only, frankly im getting a little bored cuz 5 years is alot you know? I've made a lot of builds in my playtime so i pretty much know what talents are good for pvp and pve.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? Well... i know a couple of people not in person ofcourse but they seem nice people that i consider worthy of my friend list (lol ego much? XD)Rekkamees, Knooz, Assistents and maybe a couple more but i cant think of anymore names atm.

What kind of person are you? Actualy that very much depends on the type of music im currently listening to (Yes i love musix <3). i consider myself a patient person it would take a s**tload of insults and stuff to take me off, so yea... i dont take flaming seriously. What else what else... well the best way to see what person i am is to get to know me.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? To kick ass and chew bouble gum Very Happy? No seriously i'd like to join you guys because:
    1. You are 1 of the leading guilds in the server
    2. Raiding times are just PERFECT!
    3. To get a full expirience of 1.12.1 wow PvE
    4. Gear up like the Cremation dude ;P
    5. Because you guys are god damn AWSOME! i <3 u ^^

What can you bring to the guild? I'm skilled potion-making-dude i am also Flask of Supreme Power crafter, i have an Alt warlock which can craft mooncloths. I'm an active player and i will show up for 9/10 of the raids unless i have an extreamly important work. I can farm ingridients for potions if need be and i'll aways show up with Mongoose elixirs on raids.

Anything you want to add? I like pie.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:06 am