Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Shaman - Lots of retail exp!

Brogen

Shaman - Lots of retail exp! Empty Shaman - Lots of retail exp!

Post by Brogen Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:09 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes
    Can you speak as well? Yes, most of the time.

Character name: Brogen
    Class: Shaman
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Enchantment , but im ready to specc to other if needed! no prob

Raid experience: In Retail ive done like everything 1000 times Very Happy Ive Cleared:MC,ZG,BWL,AQ20-AQ40 not viscidus and Cthun. Ive done only half NAxxramas thou i had a break, then i cmoe back and did all Bossies on TBC untill Kealthas him we dident down.. But on 60 iv prolly done all outdoor bossies, all dragons, kazzak etc
    Class/spec experience: Ive Played Shaman 1-70 Dreanei when tbc came and ive played all instances with shaman on resto,ele,ench. so i know my class quite good.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? I dont know any1 good but ive talked to Feroth alot (Mage)

What kind of person are you? Im a progess fool! I want things done and i do what it takes to do it. Love to have smooth raid with lots of joy.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Cause you seem to be a good progress guild with alot of potetiall.!

What can you bring to the guild? A happy smile, and a good fighter for raids and good and funny player! lots of joy!
    Anything you want to add? Shamans can dps to! Im Proof of it Very Happy

Best Regards Brogen!
    Commander Shepard
    Commander Shepard
    Admin
    Admin

Shaman - Lots of retail exp! Empty Re: Shaman - Lots of retail exp!

Post by Commander Shepard Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:44 pm

Full on shamans at the moment. DECLINED

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:11 pm